Anyone need cover art or character edits? (Closed to catch up)

What detail do you need?

If u need characters on them
What background?
Drawn or edited?
When do u need it by?

I actually need a women with long auburn hair ,black eyes,white skin like rosee
and a man ,black skin colour mocha,lips same colour,black eyes,edgy hairstyle .
I just want a nice romantic, warm colour background

1 Like

1 Like

I also want to edit my story as i have not finish but it wont let me,how can i change it to edit?

1 Like

You want to edit it on mobile instead of computer now?

Both darling.I don’t know what i have done ,I must of press the wrong bottom .I can preview it but cannot edit

Do a story u created on mobile, once u work on it on the computer you can’t edit it on mobile anymore

Hey sorry just saw this! Do u mean something like this

1 Like

It won’t let me on mobile and computer ,you see when i wanted to edit my story i press save but after it said i wont be able to edit anymore.So now i am in probleme cause i really want to finish this story

I have send you both photos of characters do you have them?

So to edit on the computer hit

Then

Yes i have them

If u want to edit on mobile. It’s not possible anymore once u edit on computer u can’t efit on mobile any more

Oh no I dont know how to write the story on computer ,it was so much easy before and got to put new backgrounds on my story ,new characters ect

I think i will have to do that story all over again:disappointed:

That’s the down side the only way to enter new backgrounds are on the computer. But one u do it u can’t edit on mobile anymore and u can’t use the new background

I think so :neutral_face:

So how do they expect us to write a story if we dont have new background cannot use them on mobile
some background are in my account .I managed to put it there