Anyone on here still read stories in INK?

What the title says. I know Episode has discontinued INK well over a year ago and limelight has pretty much taken over, and don’t get me wrong, limelight is definitely easy on the eyes, but I’m just not too crazy about it, and I have a special place in my heart for the INK style. INK isn’t going anywhere, is it? And are there people out there that still like INK?

Also, this is my first time creating a thread, so I hope I did it correctly.

12 Likes

I used to hate ink with a passion, but after reading a couple of stories. I officially love ink. I love it so much that I decided to write a story in it. But, yeah. I’ve been reading a lot more ink stories than LL, at the moment.

11 Likes

of course. I read INK!!!

9 Likes

Same! I used to think it was ugly, but honestly the males and expressions in ink are better. (males being more masculine and expressions being more expressive)

10 Likes

I don’t really mind the style as long as its not classic shutters I’ll read the story

6 Likes

I love Ink, It will alway have a special place in my heart

4 Likes

Ofcourse

2 Likes

I’m a classic girl, but no one is really making classic stories(:pensive:), I read mostly ink as I think LL looks like they got way too much Botox injected and can’t move their face.

Ink is easier for drawing, edits and overlays. Lime light puts me off. Like look into their eyes… it’s creepy.

9 Likes

how dare u say that?! AHHHHH!!! Lol Im just playing with you. I am sstill making classic stories, and so it @Ayu

4 Likes

Lol I can see where you’re coming from, but I think a big reason why I prefer INK over limelight is because LL movements, especially with the running animations and that one dancing animation where it looks like they’re flopping around like a jellyfish, look kind of…disjointed.

5 Likes

INK is amazing. LL is creepy, and I can’t stand it.

The only LL stories I read (and actually enjoy) are The Triangle and Untouchable by @LadyBirdEpisode

4 Likes

ink is my fav style

4 Likes

same :joy:

2 Likes

Lmao

THE EYES

But tbh i like ink more. I like their facial features more than LL tbh and their animations

2 Likes

I only read stories in INK…

4 Likes

Oh yeah, I honestly only read INK stories (maybe because I’m bias lol) and if a story is limelight i just click out.

3 Likes

i do, they’re usually funnier idk why

2 Likes

Ay Jesús, all this INK love! And Lamelight criticism :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I definitely still read INK, but nowadays I will read anything as long as it is decent!

Unless it is Classic… no offence, Classic fans, I really tried :joy:

Please, keep reading INK :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I love reading ink

2 Likes

I honestly love ink so much, i just hope it won’t be taken off completely

2 Likes