Anyone open for R4R?- Story Update 🤗

Hello everyone!
So I decided to make a new thread to promote my story Reality behind Glasses :grin:.
From Monday onwards I will have to stay at home, so I have enough time to read new stories. So if you’re up for a r4r, share your Story down below! :hugs:
Note: I will read your story after you’ve send proof (ss) that you’ve read mine!
Can’t wait to read your stories :heart:

So here’s my story:
Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Description: Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school, she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices M]
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385205688631296

Waiting List:

3 Likes

I’m up for a R4R.
Title: Obsessed
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 12 (more coming soon)
Description: Rachel Morgan a girl who has been fulfilling her mother’s wishes since birth. What happens when Rachel meets the mysterious Darian King, and gets her own wishes? [CC, LL]
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5672200570732544
Cover:
Obsessed_Zz_posterThumb_LbTJ1AV7hX

1 Like

I think I’ve read the first episodes of your story, so I’ll read the next four chapters after you send proof that you’ve read mine :hugs:

Oh okay great. :white_heart: :white_heart:

1 Like

Hey I read your story :white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for reading! I’ll continue with yours rn! :hugs:

1 Like

Finished reading 4 more episodes @Atlantis5 :hugs:

1 Like

Hey!

Happy to do an R4R, here’s my lil’ story if you’re interested, let me know if you like it!

episodeinteractive.com

Story Name : The Roommates
Genre: Comedy
Reads: 130k
Episodes: 15 (and counting!)
Highest rank : #2 (in comedy)
Summary: Hazel always dreamt of the day she stepped into her dream university, but the last thing she was expecting was to be placed in an apartment with 2 guys in the year above… oops!

The Roommates Cover|281x500

1 Like

Sure let’s do this! :hugs: Let me know when you’re done reading my story and I’ll start with yours :heart:

You can also a be a gem and just read without r4r
Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
LL: no one at least not in season 1 and there will only be one guy and no one else
Art scenes: Yes Optinal to watch
CC: Full.
Choices: yes
Mini-games: YES YES YES!!!
Grammar: amazing thanks to @MissHaze
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

2 Likes

Your story sounds interesting! :hugs: Send me ss after you’re done reading and I’ll start yours :heart:

1 Like

Hey, just read the first 3 episodes and I love the premise!
Also, your directing it brilliant, I find it so hard but you’ve really nailed it :slight_smile:
If there was one thing I could say as feedback it’d be to pick the pace up a little between scenes (i.e fewer pauses) but apart from that it’s a really great story!
I’ll post a screenshot as evidence in a second :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your feedback, I’ll make sure to work on the point you’ve mentioned! :blush:
I just finished reading yours too and I really enjoyed it! It’s really fun and I like the characters and the plot :grin: Gonna Continue Reading it :heart:

@line123462 Thanks for reading my story, I just finished yours.

1 Like

Thank you :white_heart:

1 Like

Still open :hugs:

Hi I’m interested in doing a r4r. We can do a 4x4

My story title: Blood Flow

I will get started on yours rn and will send u ss

1 Like

We can do 5x5 chapters. I’ve published another chapter and forgot to change that here :slight_smile:

Finished reading 5 chapters :blush: