Anyone recommend some romance stories with lengthy episodes?

This is my story which is romance/drama. Episodes are 15 minutes long, i hope you enjoy :heart:
Insta: storiesbytiffae
Title: ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚, ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Author: storiesbytiffae
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description:
Him. The King of New York.
You. Running away from your dark past.
What happens when you catch the ice cold Donโ€™s interest and heโ€™s set on making you his? Oh no, youโ€™re in trouble.

๐‚๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: ๐˜๐ž๐ฌ
๐€๐ซ๐ญ ๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ: ๐˜๐ž๐ฌ

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Sinfully, For You [CC, LIMELIGHT]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

A group of 8 friends get an anonymous note, known as the Host to go to a mansion on Hanging Hill Lane Street. They have to escape the mansion with puzzles, riddles before the time runs out and they all die. Then it leads to Season 2 where so and so happens-i donโ€™t want to spoil it!

3 Likes

Oh! I really recommend The Bucket List, or Entanglement. Theyโ€™re both written by the same author and theyโ€™re really really good.

Iโ€™m not sure if itโ€™s actually that long but it is long so โ€˜The Mystery Of Hanging Hill Laneโ€™ would be a good option if you like thrillers

Finding sunshine by Bri

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since youโ€™re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi there! Maybe you might be interested in my story I have been told the chapters are 10-15 min eachโ€ฆ although some are longer or shorter than others.

Itโ€™s a romanceโ€ฆ with Full CC

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 2.03.41 AM

Well Dripping Mascara

Hi!
Maybe you can try mine, The chapters are pretty Long. If you would read it, I appreciate every feedback, thanks!
https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/4829284878450688

College crushing by @jmelroses

Title: Awkwardly royal

Style: Limelight

Genre: Romance/drama/action

Chapters: 20

Description Senada, A badass american girl from new york discovers that she is a PRINCESS of a EUROPEAN COUNTRY! Will she be able to survive as a to be queen and find loveโ€ฆFind out!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6641356363726848

Instagram: @eva.williams.wick.episode

Hereโ€™s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 22 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Moroccoโ€™s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

Hey, thanks for this threadโค. The length is about 10-12 minutes. Hereโ€™s my story
Title : Against All Odds
Author : Junaha
Instagram : @misfit.writes
Genre : Romance
Episode : 13 released
Style : Limelight
Love interest : 1
Choices : Choices matter but not a major effect in the story line
Description : August has been running away from her tragic past all her life. What will happen when her first and only love reappears in her life and she is forced to work under him? Will broken hearts be mended or will they be broken even more?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6201164585172992

Stay safe and do let me know if you like it๐Ÿ’ž

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Heโ€™s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. Youโ€™re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead Oโ€™Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Lucyโ€™s life is in so much trouble, so sheโ€™s forced to move away. While hiding from her troubles, she meets a mysterious guy with his own dark secret. (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Far Away link

Hey! Is this story completed.

Not yet. I have 12 chapters out so far

you can try mind if youโ€™d like xx

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Hii, I have some recommendations, I hope you will like them! :hugs:

1. Overdosed by Maite

2. CEOs Donโ€™t Play by Belle

3. Sweet Deception by Anyanka

4. All stories by effy ameer, Hope Moon and Sofia Ceri

5. The Doberman by Meesza

6. Chain Reaction Series by Miss Mj

7. Ever Since New York by Lina Sofia

8. My Butler by sophookles

9. Finding Sunshine by Bri

10. Always and I Married A Millionaire by earlgreytea