Anyone seriously interested in r4r?

Anyone up for r4r for my newest story?

I didn’t expect anyone to respond :sweat_smile: once I receive SS that you’ve read my story, I’ll do the same in return of course :purple_heart: sry for doing it this way, but I’ve been ghosted a few times before :frowning:

If you also want a small review, I can do that as well, although I’m still new at this and still learning :purple_heart: but please let me know if you do :blush:

3 Likes

Hey i’m interested, whats your story?
Name
Author
Style
Genre
Releases
Description

Hi. Thank you. I can’t see ur story info :sweat_smile:

Name : The Eye of The Eye
Author : Alexis
Style : ink
Genre : Fantasy/Romance
Releases : 4 episodes with many more in store

Description : What happens when your whole life is a lie. How will you adjust to this new life?. Love, lies,deaths and MAGIC?

I’ll start now :blush: can you PM SS when ur done? I’ll do the same :purple_heart:

Of course thank you

I Would Love To Do A R4R With You! I’ll Add Your Story To My List! :blush::heart:

Title : Escaping My End
Genre : Drama, Romance, Action
Style : Ink
Episodes : 14(On Going)
Instagram : @alee_epiisode
Description : It’s Been A Year Since Arcelia Has Been Kidnapped By Fernando. That’s Until She And Her Son Are Rescued By The Alvarez Mafia, But She Soon Starts To Fall For The Leader’s Right Hand Man, Danilo. It’ll Be A Constant War For Her Between The Alvarez Mafia And Fernando. That Is Until She Learns The Truth Of Her Past That Everyone In Her Family Has Hidden From Her…

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527715697033216

COVER

Great :hugs: can you SS once you read? I’ll do the same of course :purple_heart:

Hey, I would be interested in doing a r4r with you. Here is my story info.

Story Title : Killer Queen
Author: A.M
Episodes: 9 (more coming soon)
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Style: Limelight & Full CC
Summary: Moving towns is always hard, but when one of Amy’s new friends disappears, she works with the boyfriend and the school’s bad boy to find her while trying to escape her own past…
Link:

killerqueencover1

Hi im interested for r4r. Mine is Cross-posting by nikki ramiro

I am!!! Anyone else who wants to do it please comment. My story is Before You Say I Do!

Yep! Contact my Insta: @mayniqa if u wanna do r4r with me :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah I want to do r4r
Title:Arty’s life
By :flare

I put yours on the list
I will tell you my opinion when I read it :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Sure, can you PM me SS when you read? I’ll read yours once I get it :blush:

Of course. Can you PM me SS when you read? I’ll check yours out when I get it :purple_heart:

Sure, can you PM me SS when you read? I’ll do the same :hugs:

Ok. Can you PM me SS when you read? I’ll do the same once you read mine! :blush:

Alright, can you PM me SS when you read and I’ll do the same :purple_heart:

Yes! :blush:

Thank you :blush: