Anyone seriously interested in r4r?

Of course :):smiley:

Thanks very much :blush:

Just finished reading!!

okay, how many chapters do u want to r4r?

Did you finish my story? Josephine with the cheating ass fiancé.

Ah well, I’ll judst read yours then. Lol. It’s already in my favourites!

Ok

I’m up for a R4R if you are still doing them. I’d also love any feedback you’d be willing to give.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters yet to be written).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Five currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

Sure. I have one before you but I’ll try to get to yours today :blush:

Awesome. I was going to send this to you in a PM but it says your public profile is hidden.

Oh thanks for reading already :blush: did you like it? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hate it? :exploding_head: boring? :sob:

I’ll check yours out soon :purple_heart:

I thought it was a good start.

My thoughts...

On the technical side I liked your use of custom backgrounds and it’s clear you put a lot of effort into your story. However, you may want to double check the placement of your word bubbles. I think it was the second episode where a couple of them were cut off on my screen and I couldn’t read them (when at the pool party the MC goes off with the guy and they’re interrupted by the two chicks). Story wise I was a little confused by the timeline. It starts with them breaking up, then we see her as a doctor and her then telling her best friend he broke up with her. Which suggests they broke up recently. But then we flash back to her in high school and how the two of them got together in the first place and since the title is Lost Summer Love I get the impression they were supposed to have broken up the summer following high school. Which then makes me wonder why she’s thinking about it 10 years or so later when she’s a doctor. Maybe I missed something though. Aside from that I thought it was an interesting read. :grin:

Duplicate closed. Refer to newest: Read 3 of mine and I’ll read 3 of yours!