Anyone sick of having to stay in all day!

I live in Victoria, Australia, and most schools in Victoria are doing online learning! Anyone else live in AUS and is bored? Or even anyone else that lives around the world, and is dying (metaphorically) to get back to normal?

Anyone seeing this, write which country you’re doing to occupy all this free time.

I live in Europe… I have an online class as we speak but the good thing is we don’t have cameras and I’m never listening. I guess this will become a habit but I really miss my friends and my school :pleading_face::sob:

2 Likes

Same! I try and listen but it’s hard and I have siblings which makes it harder.

1 Like

@OliviaWrites4 I hope it get’s easier for you! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: :sparkling_heart:

Your welcome. :grin:

1 Like

I live in the UK, and all schools have closed down except for children of key workers/vunerable children. Eg. kids of parents who can’t be at home because they are key workers, or families who rely on school meals to properly feed their children.

Online school is actually more tiring than actual school imo :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the same as in Victoria. And I think you’re absolutely right, online school is way more tiring than normal school!

1 Like

Haha, I am always zone out from my spotify playlist.

I also love in Europe and I have online lessons but they aren’t a must so I don’t participate in them lol also I started a YouTube channel since I’m bored and had too much time :sneezing_face::blush: I also love procrastinating :flushed:

I’m a huge procrastinator too?

1 Like

Would you mind telling me what you think about my Youtube channel? Any tips are welcome as well as video ideas :smiley: https://youtu.be/FYuuyBi3oRk i have 2 videos in total.

Yes definitely :frowning: I’m from Canada and I’m getting very bored! This might help you out - I wrote these two posts on things to do and how to still be productive during quarantine x

1 Like

Thank you!! Can’t wait to try these out!

1 Like

of course <3 would love to hear what you think!

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

I’m sorry I haven’t gotten back to you earlier @karenc.xo but I’ve read the posts and they are great!! It reminded me to watch Mean Girls and I’ve been trying to reconnect with some old friends in primary school. I also have a schedule as I like to be organised and I’ve been trying to stay active during this time. What have you been doing?

1 Like

Aww thank you so much! <3 That’s awesome you’re doing all that! I’ve been focussing on blogging a lot, mainly :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.