Anyone Taking LL Requests?

Hey everyone, recently I’ve been writing my own episode story on episode in Limelight. However before I can publish I would need two covers, a large one and a small one. So I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough and make me a cover small or large or both, I don’t mind. Obviously, I’ll be super grateful and we can come to some type of agreement if you wish for something in particular in return. It doesn’t need to be complicated with loads of things happening in the background it just needs to have the two main character in it with a background and the title. Credit will ALWAYS be given and a shout out in my story as well, If for want anymore information feel free to privately me on here or comment below and I’ll reply asap. If you wish to contact me further dm me on my instagram @jade.edits949 where I post ink edits only due to not being able to edit in LL.
Thank You All!

Edited or draw??

1 Like

Didn’t you already request at my shop…?

1 Like

That’s one for another story I’m writing, sorry If that confused you!

Either, I don’t really mind.

Okay if u send me ur characters then I’ll do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would it be okay if I sent them you tomorrow, as it really late where I live?

Sure I’m on a diff time zone goodnight I guess :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry for the wait:

Girl:
Body: Neutral 03
Brows: Arched Natural
Brow Colour: Dark Brown
Hair: Messy Sock Bun
Hair Colour: Brunette Brown
Eye Shape: Female Generic
Eye colour: Ice blue
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Heart Pouty
Lip Colour: Neutral Medium Nude Matte

Boy:
Body: Neutral 03
Brows: Straight
Hair: Messy undercut
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Shape: Deepest Downturned
Eye colour: Brown Pale
Face: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose: Straight Narrow
Lips: Medium Heart Vampire Fangs
Lip Colour: Rose Light Nude Matte

Thank you so much for doing this, do you have any examples work that you’ve done before?

Examples ^

Can you take a picture of ur characters in good quality with the outfit and pose you want plz , it’ll make it easier for me💕