Anyone to proof read my story? 🤔

Hey Guys!
I’m searching for someone whose native tongue is english. I would be happy if that someone could proof read my new story. It’s not finished yet, but I want it to be free from any mistakes before I publish it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama, Romance (Comedy)
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: After 6 years overseas, Layla returns home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! (the reason will be revealed later in the story, I don’t want to spoil too much )
But already on her first day in the new school, she’s being exposed by one of her classmates! He even starts bribing her!
Will she be able to keep up her pretense under these circumstances?

Cover:

1 Like

What’s the name? Genre? And description? :two_hearts: This might help because people have different tastes when it comes to what types of stories they’d like to read and reading something they prefer will make the proof-reading experience more enjoyable (in my opinion) :two_hearts:

1 Like

You’re absolutely right, I will update it immediately :see_no_evil: :grin:

1 Like

ill also help with proofread!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll send you a dm! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Update: I read all chapters, your story is so funny and awesome! Love the point system, clothing, overlays, funny scenes with MC & LI, good life messages, I cant wait till its publish! Job well done!

1 Like

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Anyone else who would proof read my story? :raising_hand_woman:t4: I think it’s good to have more than just one opinion :upside_down_face: :two_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.