Anyone up for a general chat?

What was bad was everyone was chill about it one person said “ oops wrong one haha” :fearful:

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Oof

1 Like

Omg I got on the wrong bus before ad didn’t realize it till we were halfway there not just you :joy:

4 Likes

I am full of story’s just ask and I will tell lol

2 Likes

How about your super weird story?

2 Likes

I’ve done that before as well when I was in kindergarten :joy:

2 Likes

OK, one moment to pick one!

2 Likes

Omg that reminded me of this one time when a kindergartner had wanted to use the bathroom real bad and waited for a while until she peed herself

3 Likes

Oh my gosh :skull::joy:

2 Likes

When I was in kindergarten I had to go to the bathroom but I was finally making new friends so I just sat there and peed myself. No body noticed and I didn’t do anything. But my teacher noticed eventually and called my mom.

3 Likes

Ohhh ok so I have supper curly hair always have.
So one time ( I was like 4 remember that know) I was at a restaurant and I felt something on my head and I looked up any this person had reached over the booth just to pet me :expressionless:

3 Likes

That’s so weird! I hate it when people do that since I also have curly hair and I can relate to people petting me.

3 Likes

That’s weird. People do that with my hair all the time (kind of). I have extremely long hair and people with always play with it because it gets on their desk. Once I cut my hair and people thought it was weird so they stopped me in the hall just to feel it.

3 Likes

I am 15 and still catch people trying to pet me

3 Likes

I’m 18 and people still do it to me, it makes me really uncomfortable :joy:

4 Likes

I can’t relate with the hair thing, I like when people touch my hair as long as they’re friends or at least have clean hands. Sometimes people comments hkw thick my hair is but otherwise than that, my hair isn’t special lol

3 Likes

Do you guys want to hear a story I have about a crazy person I know lol

2 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

Sure I like crazy weird

1 Like