Anyone up for a r4r? :)

Please do not comment if you do not plan to read my story. Also please leave your link sometimes I can’t find stories people want me to read.

please do screen shorts or describe the story as I will do the same for you so I know you read mine thinks.

Loving_Seth_posterThumb_okdVz26MPS

Loving Seth
Sad Romance
4 Episodes are out
Harper has it all 3 best friends, an amazing mom, and has found love with the sweetest boy she has ever met. But what happens when that love is ripped away.

3 Likes

Sure!

1 Like

Okay, I’ll start yours now. Please let me know your thoughts on mine. :blush::blue_heart:

Good!

1 Like

I’d love to.
I’ll send screenshots when done.

Title: Oblivious
Genre: Comedy
INK
Episodes: 10 (on-going)
Description: When socially awkward Leanna catches the eye of equally awkward Kai things can’t get more awkward, can they?
IMG_20190124_124926_910

1 Like

Name: Retrace
Genre: Mystery. is where I placed it. but honestly, I have no idea. maybe drama
style: ink
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6425193401417728
description: mc’s mom has been shot and is in a coma. follow her as she tries to contact her dad. while listening to the story of how her parents meet. he was the son of a mafia boss and her an undercover cop. it is two stories in one

sfsf

1 Like

sure!

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

1 Like

I will start yours soon.

1 Like

Sending you a message

1 Like

I’m going to eat supper then start your story

1 Like

I’ll send you screenshot when I’m done as could you do the same. :blush:

1 Like

its gonna be a phone photo cause i read on my new tabled and i have not figure out how to screenshot yet

1 Like

Are you still up for R4R

2 Likes

Meeeee :raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman: I’m up for a r4r if you still are

2 Likes

Send me your link and I’ll send u mine

2 Likes
1 Like

Sure here’s mine http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6501555204325376 note that this is my first story and I recently published

1 Like

mine is to

2 Likes

Really then we both have something in common lol

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes