Anyone up for a read for read or gem for gem

Hey guys. I would like to promote mine and @Catniss new story. Fabled: Boundless Wishes.

You can find it in my profile jpassen.

Would anyone like to do an R4R or gfg?

I love Fabled: Boundless Wishes! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere #episode Episode Writer Portal

5 Likes

Hi!

I would love to do a G4G. How many do you want to do?

X

1 Like

I have three chapters out right now and the support the author goes up to 12 gems for each chapter. So I can do 36 gems for you. (I also have get choices in there you can add to it. I have 2 for each chapter)

I will! Im happy to gem 4 gem too, I have a 12 option so if you do we can do 36? 12 per chap for the first 3?

1 Like

I would love to do r4r, I can do 30 gems max, I dont have support author. only gem choices.

Title: the cursed prince.
Description: Prince Valor is cursed to hear the whisper of evil. That is until a street singer silences the voices, but will she be his solution or his undoing?

Other: CC, mini-games. diversity. cheap gem choices there are not essential to the plot but interesting anyway. especially recommend the first gem choice in Chapter 2.

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Small cover art credit to @lyne.digitart

1 Like

Cool. I’ll start urs today.

1 Like

Works for me. I’ll match the 30.

1 Like

I will send screenshot on insta.

Awesome lmk when youre starting and we can send proof, do you have insta so i can send videos of the gems?

I’ll do the same.

1 Like

Will do and I’ll do the same.

1 Like

Just wanted to say your cover looks gorgeous !!

1 Like

Awe thank you. Vampira did it well the small cover

1 Like

Just finished urs. Sent urs through IG.

1 Like

Sounds good to me.

Obivictoria

10h

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: she

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

This is the link to my story

Drop yours
Make sure you send SS here or
IG

Toriepi.writer

1 Like

Sure. U do the same. Is it an R4R or g4g?

What’s your IG so I can send u everything.

Rubae_epi

1 Like

Thanks.