Anyone up for a Read4Read or Gem4Gem? ✨✨ Come promote your story!

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi! I Love your story!!! I was so into reading it, I forgot to take more ss! Lol. awesome plot and funny lines as well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :blue_heart: I would love to do r4r with you :blob_turtle:
Here is my story :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::

Title: Blood source
Author: Lily.v
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 3
Style: Limelight
Story card:

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073923975315456

1 Like

Yes ! I would love to do a R4R with you. I see you have 3 episodes, so a 3x3?? :relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Sure! :relaxed:

1 Like

Awesome, sending screenshots shortly. :sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

Done with chapter 1 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I would love to do a Gem for Gem read with anyone interested!!! :heartpulse: Please message me! :love_letter: This is my story:

1 Like

Bump…:coffee::coffee:

THANK YOU FOR THIS :blush: :blush:
if anyone interested in r4r then dm me or pm me
Ig : @anjali__soni
Title : THE BROKEN HISTORY
Genre : Thriller
Style : Limelight
Episode : 5 episode (more coming soon)
Customization : Yes FULL CC FOR MC AND LI
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5023347762724864

AMELIA’s boyfriend left her without telling her. Now amelia is a police officer. what will happen when she find out that someone in her family killed her sister AND she is connected to the mafia?
Will her Mystery partner walk with her on the Danger Path?
Drama, Betrayal, danger Waits For her
FULLCC/1LI

new chapter out now!

1 Like

Bump :coffee::sparkles:

Thanks for this thread
I’m open for R4R
Here’s my story :heart:

Title: Falling In Love With Danger
Author: Pella
My Instagram: @pella_episodes
Description: Scarlett had a normal life until her 16th birthday. Strange things starts to happen and she discovers something that’ll change her whole life.
Fantasy and romance
LL
Episodes: 3 (and will be continued)
Genre: Fantasy (and romance)
Story cover:

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5050594336899072

1 Like

Yes I would love to do a R4R with you. I will send screenshots shortly. :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

Alright, thanks, me too :heart:

1 Like

Hello there! I’ve just published my new story called UNPRIVILEGED. I think it’s a story that many will like. I will love to do a READ FOR READ. My story is not known at all :pensive:

1 Like

I would love to do a read4read with you. I have seven chapters released how about you?

1 Like

Only 3 for now. But other chapters will be released very soon. I’m currently reading your story.

1 Like

Okay amazing, I will send screenshots also.

Hey! I’d like to do an R4R with you if you’re open!

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates will you use the stars to navigate? With a nutty king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

2 Likes

Yes, I would love to do a R4R with you. I see you have three episodes so a 3X3 would be great. I will send screenshots shortly.