Anyone up for R4R? (+Ss)

Hiya! I’m kinda new to posting things like this, but meh!:joy::joy: I was thinking if anyone is up for a R4R!!?? I’d love to read your stories and I hope you’ll read mine!!

Title: My Mind Is A Prison
Genre: Romance
Blurb: Bullying is a school/home thing for me, but whenever I speak to someone about it, I’m always ignored. However, things changed once I met Him that day. LL, CC, ART

You can read how many chapters you want (but for better experience, you can read the 10 chapters :blush::heartbeat:)

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A PERSONAL STORY OF MY LIFE! I CHOSE TO CODE THIS BOOK, SO PLS DON’T GIVE ME ANY HATE. THANK YOU!!

(The other book is revamping so it’s not available on the Episode App!!)

Thank you!:blush::blush::heartbeat::heartbeat:

7 Likes

Hey, I’m interested in a r4r. I can do 3x3, is that okay with you?

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : Simi.a.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

1 Like

Of course! Just read my story and send ss and I’ll read yours once I got them😊

2 Likes

interested in doing R4R with you! :blob_hearts:

Title: A Valentine’s Surprise
Genre: Romance
Author: YEN
Description: Chocolates. Roses. Love letters. These things never excite you, as well as your best friend Shane. Will a trip to San Francisco change both your perspective about Valentine’s Day?
Instagram : @yen.epi

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6011747150004224

1 Like

How many chapters do you want to agree on?? :blush:

I have 6 free episodes. We can do 6x6.

2 Likes

How about 7? I just saw you posted an extra episode. I feel it isn’t fair if I leave one out y’know. I hope you aren’t offended. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We can do that, but episode 7 is only accessible via early access. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Hey I’ll do a R4R if you want!!

2 Likes

I would love to do a 3 chapters r4r!

1 Like

Hello :wave::two_hearts:
Anyone interested to read my story ? :blush:

I published my story, hope you like it!
Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

2 Likes

Hi everyone I want to share my both stories :two_hearts::two_hearts:

You could choose any stories you like to do r4r with me :smiley:

Also if you want to do S4S (Share4Share)

If you share my story and I’ll share your story on my Instagram :grinning::heart:

I love support small author on episode :smiley::heart:

My first stories is called She Lost Her Faith

Story name: She Lost Her Faith
Why should the reader read my story: I want to start a story for a long time if they will like to my read my story it had some good vampire and also human I want to make a story that will be different that could be a vampire and human working together has a great people
Story Description: Dulce lost her mother at a young age lost completely in faith, love. But can she find out the secrets, lies that was kept away all these years. 2LL Limited CC (Human & Vampire)
Genes: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: 18 more to come
How many love interest: 2 LL
CC or Limit CC: Limit CC
Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode
Music or Sound: Yes both

Link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Credit by episode_katherinee for the Story Banner

My new cover credit by Jade135

Here is my second stories but it sequel story of Devon
Cover credit by arora.episode and crisora.art follow them both on Instagram
Cover: Falling_For_Esteban_Garcia_Cover

Story: Falling For Esteban Garcia
Why should the reader read my story: It a sequel story of Dulce adopted sister Devon there will be some vampire also
Story Description: Esteban Garcia is an cold, heartless, rudeness, but can Devon try not to fall in love with Esteban. But there is a little problem they both have to work together Full CC 1LL
Genes: Romantic, Drama, Action, Fantasy

It will have full CC for Devon family and Esteban family
It will have Limit CC For Dulce family and Dulce boyfriend other characters

Sound & Music: Yes both
How many chapters: 3 but more to come
How many love interest: 1 LL only

1 Like

thank you for this thread! id love to do a r4r :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

the boy next door
author: ꪀꪗꪶꪖ :honeybee:
style: ink
instagram: @nyla.stories or @nyla.reviews
episodes out: 2
description: violet moves to LA in attempt to escape her past, which constantly haunts her. as she begins to settle in things start to escalate very quickly once she meets the boy next door.
link:

1 Like

Oh no worries then, six it is😅

Thanks, just send in your book name and author name and I’ll read it after you read mine!

How many should we agree on??

1 Like

That’s perfect!! Please read and send ss of my story and I’ll get to yours once I got them😊

1 Like

Hey everyone😘
I’m kinda new in this community but i’m interested in a R4R and I’ll definitely read the story published in this thread!
I’ll leave here my story if someone wants to read it.
Story Link

Title: Midnight Prophecy
Genre: Fantasy/Mistery
Style: Limelight
Instagram: itscarlotta_ep

Description: Acacia is an ordinary 17-years old girl. Her life turns upside down the night of her 18 birthday, when she wakes up in a magical world and meets Demetra, the last surviving angel. Her mission is to find an ancient book called “The midnight prophecy” that was stolen some centuries ago. But what happens when Acacia realizes that all her life has been a lie and that she’s not who she thought she was? Will she be able to save herself and the world from the evil?

• In this story choice matters, full CC of the main characters, use of the point system and there will be different endings based on the points gained through the story.

I advise to read at least the first four chapter, since chapter 4 is a sort of turning point and the plot starts to get deeper into the prophecy and what the main character has to do.

1 Like

I would like To do r4r, do you have an ig account? :llama:

1 Like

can you send your Instagram so i can send screenshots through there http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5819792877092864

1 Like

You can PM me the ss cos I haven’t got insta. I hope that’s okay😊

1 Like