No sorry, you can PM me the ss on here😊

Ohh imma check it out!!:blush::blush:

How many chapters should we agree on??

Want to do 3 or 4?

1 Like

okay that’s fine

1 Like

4 is good😊

Send in your book details. Please read mine and send ss before I read your book😊

1 Like

I’ll pm you my book details and I’ll send my screenshots of your story through pm too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, no worries! :blush: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

IMPORTANT

I took a ss of all the stories I’ve saved that are on queue for me to read! Just send in yours and I’ll save it. I’ll read it ONCE I get the ss to prove you’ve read the amount of chapters that we agreed on. Thank you!:blush::heartbeat:

Sorry if it seems like I’m ranting too much, I’m used to it don’t be offended :sob: :sob: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

@ciaraxoxoc , sorry for the inconvenience. I was trying to look for your story, but I can’t seem to find it. Can you PM me the link so I can save it pls?

1 Like

@Anasfa.EpisodeStory , I have just completed your 3 episodes. Great story so far!:blush::heartbeat: Make sure you send in your ss!

As for the rest on queue, I’ll start reading them tomorrow, but the process will be slow. I’ll update you guys during the week when I can because I have college too.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Let’s do 3x3 and my story is http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6335743884197888

TITLE:R&R: Mission EOZ
AUTHOR: Cam Is King
I’ll get to reading your story right now.

2 Likes

Alright no worries. Don’t forget to PM me ss.

Hey I’ve just finished up my current reads so If you’d like to do a R4R with me just let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

sure 3x3

2 Likes

Sounds good I’ll get started right away :slight_smile:

1 Like

what’s your story called

2 Likes

Want to do R4R with me?

1 Like

sure, scroll up tofind my story

2 Likes