Anyone up for some 3x3 r4r? [Open]

I just released my first story on Saturday and I would love to do some read for reads and find some hidden gems!
If you’re interested,please contact me on Instagram as I can’t get on the forums on my phone and I wanna make sure I can respond as quick as I can!
So here is my new story;

Girls on Fire
Genre: Action
Description: Tired of the life they were forced into, two sisters try to regain control. However, when dark truths are revealed, will they crash and burn or rise from the ashes?
Chapters: 3 and more coming soon!
Instagram: @raikage.writes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098940980822016

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m interested :slight_smile:

Title: FT: Onset of Winter
Author: Aykay
Description: When the elven kingdom is asked for help in the fight against evil, Emerelle finally gets the chance to bring honor to her family. The only problem? Cathaldo - a human warrior.
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Instagram: @aykayepisode
Small cover:

Large cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5302338585821184

What else to expect?: Point system with 2 endings, mini games, art scenes, advanced directing, 1LI, full CC

I would to do a R4R!

Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Instagram: nora_writes_episode
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

Im interested in a r4r💞.Here’s my story
Title : Against All Odds
Author : Junaha
Instagram : @episode_jun
Genre : Drama
Episode : 5 released
Style : Limelight
Love interest : 1
Choices : Choices matter but not a major effect in the story line
Description : August has been running away from her tragic past all her life. What will happen when her first and only love reappears in her life and she is forced to work under him? Will broken hearts be mended or will they be broken even more?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6201164585172992

Stay safe and do let me know if you like it

I can do 3x3!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

They all look great! Would you all mind messaging me on Instagram for r4r just because I don’t get access to the forums on my phone only my laptop and I can’t get links etc on here :slight_smile:
My Instagram is @raikage.writes

:two_hearts::two_hearts:

Title Ft: Not your perfect princess

Description: How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

Instagram

1 Like

Can you message me on Instagram??:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can you message me on Instagram?:blush:

Can you message me on Instagram??:relaxed:

Hi! I did a r4r thread a few days ago and I loved it! I’m looking to continue doing it! If anyone is interested please let me know! Screenshots are appreciated and I will do the same :relaxed:

I can’t access the forums on my phone so if you want to do a r4r, message me on Instagram as I’m more likely to see the message than on here but if you do message on here I will try pick it up ASAP☺️

@raikage.writes :two_hearts:

Here is my story:

Girls on Fire
Tired of the life they were forced into, two sisters try to regain control. However, when dark truths are revealed, will they crash and burn or rise from the ashes?

:two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like