Anyone Up This Early In The Morning?

Are u up? I can’t sleep and im trying to get motivation for my story…

6 Likes

welll, it’s not morning for me :wink:

1 Like

Yeah lol everyone have different time zones.

1 Like

What type of story are you writing?

1 Like

Hey it’s morning for me. I know how ya feel. Some days I wake up with zero motivation to write and that’s okay. For me, it means that I need to take a break and remember how far I’ve come and why I started to write in the first place. That usually motivates me to continue writing the next day. Idk about you, but I never used to know how to code. Now, im pretty good at it and whenever I remember how bad I used to be compared to now, I always feel proud of myself and that always pushes me to keep on writing. It’s okay to feel unmotivated sometimes, but remember how far you’ve come and never lose hope! Also, do share the link for your story when it’s published and I’ll go ahead and read it. :upside_down_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

oh sorry.
I can’t code. Like at all. I can’t even make the character talk. You SHOULD feel proud of yourself :)))))
I can read your story as well, if you want

2 Likes

Aw, thank you sm :pleading_face::revolving_hearts:
And It’s called Sinful Encounters if you wanna read it. :slight_smile::heartpulse:

2 Likes

qwertyhjhnjkgnjkfdsl
I think I’ve seen it in someone’s recommendations before.

2 Likes

Well that’s definitely surprising for me. :joy::joy::white_heart:

2 Likes

pirate story.

2 Likes

That sounds interesting, I’ve never read a pirate story before so I’d definitely try something new. :slight_smile::two_hearts:

2 Likes

:blush:

1 Like

I usually stay up til 6am but since schools starting I need to fix that :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve read the first chapter of your story, few comments:

1. Why doesn’t it have a million reads yet?!?!!!??
  2. How many chapter do you think will have?
3. Why is the teacher kinda hot?

2 Likes

That’s my character lmao thank you :see_no_evil::white_heart:
And I plan on having around 40+ cause it’s slow burn :upside_down_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

forgot to tell you, the intro isn’t tablet friendly, happens with lots of stories tho.
Yes. People use tablets. lol

Summary

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know I’ll try go over it today and make sure it is sorry about that. :sneezing_face::white_heart::two_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s morning here in England :unamused: I wake up early aswell lol to get back to my routine

3 Likes

Girl I’m in the uk too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::nail_care:t5:.
And I’ve been going to sleep around 5:00am so I need to fix up my routine cause I start school on Monday :sob:.

2 Likes

I know

The routines are just so annoying for me :sob: summers gone now

We have to get used to the icy cold vibes now winters coming lol :joy:

1 Like