Anyone Want a Simple Background? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How’s this?

Sure, send me the details :sparkling_heart:

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

These are perfect thank you! And not to be a bother but I forgot to request a this story uses sound splash! Can you make me one real fast, I totally understand if you can’t.

Sure, hold on :sparkling_heart:

Can I request another picture frame overlay?

Yes :blush:

I’d like to request three overlays and two backgrounds please, I know it’s a lot and I don’t mind waiting.

Overlays: I want a magic fireball overlay, a magic electric ball overlay, and counter and table overlays for the coffee shop.

backgrounds: I would like a coffee shop exterior and interior with the name of the coffee shop being Penny’s and I’d like the exterior version to have a city in the back like the philly one from the art catalog. I would also like the coffee shop to follow the color scheme of the coffee outfit from the art catalog, I will show you a picture. I’d also like a twin baby bedroom background with a pink crib and a blue crib and just some baby stuff inside the room. I’d like it to be day/night and then I want the same twin baby background but with You’re twins are next written in blood on the wall. I know this is a lot, sorry!:):sweat:

1 Like

You’ll most likely have them in a couple days :blush::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Do I need to send the character details again or just what I would like in the image?

Would you be able to remove the rail and clothes plus the mannequin the wall hanging ang desk from this

I’m in need of a creepy basement background, like one where a kidnapper would keep his victims captive if that makes sense? :joy:

Anyways if you get time I really appreciate it! =)

1 Like

Just what you’d like in the image :sparkling_heart:

I’ll see if I can do it :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You’ll probably get it in a few days :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I am going for a modern open living room. I have been having trouble finding someone to credit but I want something a little along the lines of this:

(the color scheme, mood, amount of space, etc.)
Let me know if you can do this, thanks!
P.S love your work!

Okay, thank you very much! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll give it a shot :blush:

1 Like