Anyone Want a Simple Background? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you for the suggestions! :blush:

2 Likes

these backgrounds are amazing :heart_eyes: do you have overlays for few of them? (like the ones with tables, counters)

1 Like

I think I might have overlays with some of them…do you have a background in particular (or a couple) you’d like an overlay from?

1 Like

I’d love a simplistic bedroom with at least a chair and a bed in it :smiley: It’s alright if you don’t have time to do it, I just love your backgrounds!

Can u make like a whole house (like with every room) and with similar walls and flooring and everything and including a walk in closet also. If u can that would be amazing.

Do you want certain colors to appear in the room? Or a painting/window?

1 Like

I could try to do a whole house, but it would just take some time.

Take your time. There’s no rush and thank you so much

1 Like

Hello! Would it be too much trouble to make me a simple room for you know like “agents” to have meeting in (you know like just with armor and what not)

1 Like

Sure, I can try to do that :grin:

1 Like

Are there certain things you would like in the room, you said armor, is there anything else you have in mind. Like a painting, windows, etc.

1 Like

Hm… I would also appreciate if you could add like chairs and what-not for my characters to interact in and a table (but I’m sure you already knew to add those) and weapons.

1 Like

Just whatever you think would look like a nice room but kinda trashy since my characters are “bad” haha (And yea windows)

1 Like

Just nothing too girly, my MC doesn’t really like pink :slightly_smiling_face: A window would be really nice, thanks! If the room could be at night, that would be great

1 Like

I made a day and night version

1 Like

Hi @Problematic_Patrick I love the backgrounds! I was wondering if requests are still open? :smile:

Oh my lord that was so quick! I really love the night one, it fits the tone of my story perfectly! Thanks so much omg <3

Hey I REALLY don’t want to bother or rush you. Take your time but on an average how long does it take you to make these backgrounds? I’m just wondering because I might ask for other some other time :two_hearts:

It depends on how simple they are, but for most of them, it’s usually under an hour. However, it also just depends if I’m busy or not, and depending on that, it might take a day or two longer. :blush:

1 Like

Yes, they’re open :grin:

1 Like