Anyone Want a Simple Background? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

community
requests
general
communication
opinion

Hey I REALLY don’t want to bother or rush you. Take your time but on an average how long does it take you to make these backgrounds? I’m just wondering because I might ask for other some other time :two_hearts:

It depends on how simple they are, but for most of them, it’s usually under an hour. However, it also just depends if I’m busy or not, and depending on that, it might take a day or two longer. :blush:

Yes, they’re open :grin:

Ok thank you for responding so quick ha. Take your time with making mine, let me know when you get it done! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yay! Could I request a school office waiting room for the students to wait to the principle :smile: I’m in no rush just getting things together but take your time what ever time is best for you. Thank you! :smiley:

How is this? :thinking:

The Living Room of the house in progress

@Problematic_Patrick can u send the overlay of the vanity.

This?

yes! thanks!

No problem :smiley:

Oh wow thanks :two_hearts::two_hearts: that’s really good! How many zones are there btw?

Hi your background are amazing! Would you be able to make a gym background for training?

Thanks

Three :slight_smile:

I’ll add it to the list :blush:

can i use the weaponry and the asylum room 1 & 2 (and who to credit)

Sure! You can credit my instagram @Problematic_Patrick

Will do

Hey, just so I have a clearer idea of what to make: Do you mean like the inside of the principals office, but like with chairs, or like an additional room that is almost just like a waiting room? I have an example of each and you could pick which one fits the most

The first is a principals office example, but I’d try to add chairs into it for waiting and such.
The second is solely a waiting room/hall. It’s actually for a hospital but a school one could look similar, apart from he wall and floor maybe

When you let me know which one more so fits, I can start :blush: