Anyone Want a Simple Background? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That’s brilliant Thankyou so much will credit you :grin:

1 Like

Would you be able to resize it if possible thanks

Which size?

Hey, your backgrounds are really great ! :heart_eyes:
Do you think I’d be able to request two from you if that’s not too much ?

Sure! What do you need? :blush:

1 Like

640 pixels wide and 1136 pixels tall.

Okay so the first one, I need a children’s bedroom with two beds? or maybe a bunk bed? which ever one is good! (Can you also make it neutral since it’s like a boy & girl sharing a room :joy: so like not a girly room or boyish room)

And for the second request I was wondering if you could make like a interrogation room where two people can sit!

Anyways thanks so much for doing this I really appreciate it & I love your work :innocent:

1 Like

Would you like anything changed?

1 Like

The bathroom of the house in progress

hmm do you think it’d be possible for the bunk bed to not have the wall on the top bunk? I want to make a person lie down on the top bunk but the wall would get in the way right :thinking:?

And BTW they’re both really good tho :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I’ll try to remove the wall :grin:

1 Like

How’s this?

1 Like

WOW YOU DID IT SO CLEAN :heart_eyes::joy: but THANK YOU ! :blush: how should I credit you?

1 Like

You can credit my instagram @Problematic_Patrick :blush::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Can I have this one with lamps on? :blush:

%20INSIDE%20CAFE%20or%20RESTAURANT%20-%20NIGHT

DO U HAVE THE BAR AND ALL ON TOP OF IT AS AN OVERLAY??! ITS SO FREAKIN GOOD :sob::sob::sob::heart::heart:

Where would you like me to place the lamps?

And which bar? :sparkling_heart:

like on the roof and maybe 3 lamps? idk :yum:

and for the bar : I want both of them please :blush:

(but please make them in one overlay like the first bar and all on top of it in 1 overlay same as the second :sweat_smile:)

Ty :revolving_hearts:

By bar do you mean this thing?

1 Like

yes tysm!

1 Like