Anyone want Feedback on their covers and story descriptions?

I’m just bored and want to do something😂 And I will be honest with my thoughts😇

5 Likes

sure here’s my description…
After her fiancé was shot point blank Special Agent Bailey Lopez now finds herself a target as her fiancé’s killer is now after her. Will she escape or will Vengeance take over?

1 Like

Yes please. I suck at writing story descriptions and synopsis.

Here it is:

Vorachack, the former magician for the King of Antara, is forced to join a mysterious girl on her quest. Who is she and what is she seeking?

1 Like

What do you think of this cover?

1 Like

It sounds very interesting and mysterious :heart: What’s your story called?

2 Likes

It doesn’t sound bad and your not the only one who sucks at descriptions; I’ll spend all day trying to come up with one that doesn’t tell the whole story :joy: Anyway it needs to sound more interesting to draw your readers attention is my opinion. What’s your story called?

I love it :heart_eyes: The background of the ocean is amazing! And you did great with the character and the name of the story! I’ll make sure to check it out! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The story isn’t out yet, and it is for the AW contest, but when it will be out, I would be glad if you’ll read it. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey I wouldn’t mind some feedback on my story description and cover :blush:

Tristan is breaking
With the constant abuse at home and the persistent bullying at school how long can he cope before it all crashes down in shards of broken glass?

1 Like

I love how the description describes the name of the story :heart::heart_eyes: And your cover is lovely! Did you make it yourself?

1 Like

Vengeance

1 Like

Oh sorry about that! It’s called the Antara Chronicles.

1 Like

Ok i’ll check it out as soon as I can!

I wrote a new description. :sweat_smile:

Power is desired by all. Young and old. Rich and poor. A new power awakens and threatens the ‘peace’ of the Kingdom of Antara.

I like this one better. I think it has more pizazz compared to the first one.

1 Like

I love this one :heart_eyes: It sounds mysterious and have the readers attention bc you have mine :smile:

1 Like

Here is my description and cover!
Synopsis:- In a world were Vampires and Werewolves are in an eternal war, But they have a mutual enemy, The witches. What happens when a wolf imprint’s on one?
Cover:-

1 Like

I love it it sounds mysterious😍 and your cover is lovely❤️

1 Like

Feel free to check it out!!

Thanks! I thought the cover was not that good since this is the very first cover I have ever made for episode!!

1 Like

Of course😄 And for your first time making a cover you did great👍🏽

1 Like

Thank you!!!