Anyone want me to promote their story on YouTube?

As some of you might know, I’ve got a YouTube channel for Episode tutorials and other stuff. So I just thought, it would be kinda helpful of I could promote other people’s stories in the descriptions of my YouTube videos. If you want me to promote your story, fill out the form you want on my website here:

Also feel free to check out the new written tutorials I added to the website and my YouTube channel! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

19 Likes

Hey i would love it if you promoted my story on youtube💕
Here’s the description:
Title: Stay Forever
Author: Junaha
Instagram: @episode_jun
Style: Limelight
Customization: Full customization of both Mc and Li
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5087044710891520
Description : When the future heir of Cosa Nostra falls in love with his target , the daughter of an FBI agent, all hells break loose. Will there love be strong enough to last against the differences of their worlds or will they be caught in the crossfire awaiting them ? P:s Get ready for an emotional ride

Stay safe and do let me know if you like it :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Just filled out the form!

Your video is really nice, thanks for doing this :white_heart:

2 Likes

Hi! Did you fill out a form, so I can check?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi! I’m an episode author and artist. My second story’s name is Allure Me.

Description: Murders, disappearances? Who’s causing all of this? And are you going to escape from it with him? LL, CC, Choices matter.

Genre: Romance, mystery, drama and a bit of comedy.

The link:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5618560104857600

1 Like

Update: Just released my second video explaining three types of choices and the shouldPaginate command!

1 Like

Just filled it out and did all that was asked!:smile::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey, I really liked this concept of yours and would love to get a shoutout. But I just have one small question, how do you do it? Like do you post a trailer or add a link to your description? or how?

1 Like

I post a link in my description, with the author’s instagram (if they filled it out in the form) and their name on episode :grinning:

1 Like

Hie! Sure, I would love to shoutout your story! Did you fill in a form so I can check it out?

I am filling it

1 Like

I filled the form incorrectly i thought you asked screenshot of my story so I am filling it agian will that be okay?

1 Like

Yeah, that would be fine! Don’t worry about it :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for doing this :heartbeat:
Just filled out the form!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

I filled all the 3 forms

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing this. I’ve just filled out the form but couldn’t attach more than one screenshot. But you can definitely check my likes and comments. Thank you once again.

1 Like