Anyone want me to read their story? 🙂

Long story short I just bought the $14.99 unlimited reading no ads on all stories package, all my favorite stories are either completed or no new chapters are out and I feel like reading but don’t feel like looking for a new story haha so I decided to post this to see if anyone wanted me to check their story out and/or leave feedback.

If you do then respond with the name of your story, your author name and if you want me to leave feedback or not. If you want feedback I promise it won’t be mean i’m just trying to help. Also this isn’t a read 4 read thing i’m not a published author on here (not yet anyways :wink:) so i’m not wanting anything in return honestly I just wanna find some more good stories to read and help smaller authors out too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The only requirements I have is that your story is in Limelight and the MC is fully customizable. Also if you wanna recommend some stories that’s cool too!

Btw I’m not sure how many people will respond to this but i’ll try my hardest to get to everyone and will give my feedback/opinion on it as soon as I get done reading your story! Promise :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is my first post so sorry if I did something wrong haha :sweat_smile:

37 Likes

Hi!
Not sure if this will interest you since it’s only a limited CC.
If ever you will read it though, it would be great to hear some feedback. :slight_smile:

Title: The Key Holder
Author: Goji
Genre: Drama
Story Description: Max is living with guilt. Riley is living with anger. What will happen when fate brought them together? Will they be each other’s key holder?
Episodes: 16 (complete)
Style: Limelight / Limited CC

Story Cover:

Thank you!!

3 Likes

My story is : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6427568017965056

please let me know what you think of it!:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hi, thank you so much for doing this! My story has full CC for the MC and the LIs, so I hope you’ll give it a try :blob_hearts: I’d love feedback as well :wink:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi! Tysm!
Here’s my story!
Title: Still Strong
Ig: eps.writes_
By: LyraE
Genera: romance
Style: limelight
Description: A successful athlete and a CEO. A former quarterback; now her manager. Their worlds aren’t as different as they thought… Or will they both drown in their own darkness?LGBT+option
Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5379372443959296

the love interest is completely customizable but the skin color and hair color of the mc isnt if that’s ok?

I would love a feedback!!

3 Likes

I hope my story interests you!

Title: Thornvalley
Author: Briana M.
Genre: Mystery
Story Description: Senior year is supposed to be a year of excitement, ambition and fun. Not a year to solve a whole mystery! At least not for five students to solve!
# of Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @writtenbybri_

3 Likes

Hey, you can check out mine.
Story Title : Lies [5 Out Now]
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

3 Likes

Hi, ItsEffinSteph :white_heart:
Thank you for doing this :blush: And I hope you can give my story a read :pleading_face: it means a lot to me :pleading_face:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 9 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: Start from chapter 5
Description:
Liam Johnson is a famous boy band leader. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

3 Likes

my story is called Coffee Shop Girl. it’s a Romcom with lots of art scenes
Grace is your typical girl next door. She is sweet, gorgeous, and everything Spencer dreams of. One problem, She is unavailable… Or is she?
It has a male main character, but you will see Grace’s point of view as well. Not many choices other than outfits.

small.PNG

3 Likes

Hey! My story is a thriller so you may not like it but here it is

3 Likes

This story is amazing! a must read for sure, you will be hooked!

3 Likes

same with this story! definitely one of my favourites right now. You won’t be able to put it down.

3 Likes

thanks for the thread! this is my friend’s story :sparkling_heart:

Title: Sincerely, Yasmine
Author name: Abigail
Genre: Mystery
Description: You and your sister were always inseparable, but after her disappearance, you realize you knew nothing about her. 10 years later you’re faced with puzzles, leading to the truth.

• 2 LI’s
  • customization
  • mini-games
  • advanced directing
  • point system

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5492237003325440

you should totally check it out if you like a good mystery!! don’t forget to follow her instagram @abigailxwrites for updates and sneak peeks :star_struck: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you darling :two_hearts: Coffee Shop Girl is a must read as well and I totally recommend it, especially for fans of beautiful art scenes like me!

3 Likes

Thank you for this!
Here’s my story :relieved:
Title: Outside the Truth
Instagram @eyahmn.episode
Genre: Drama might switch to mystery though
Style: LL
Chapters: 6
Cover

story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)

4 Likes

Tbh I actually found your story like a week ago and binged all the chapters that were out because I loved it so much- it deff has my seal of approval hunn haha i’m flattered that one of my favorite authors asked me to review their story tho haha :wink:

3 Likes

Hello Stephanie. I hope you can give my story a chance :white_heart:

iH Story Card

3 Likes

Hi My name is Achu (Ok that not my name but who cares)
Ok so I am writing my first story and need some
reviews, advice etc.
SO here is my story

Author Name : Achu

Story Description : Anchal is a feared assassin on earth.
Due to an accident, she teleported to another world.
And now she is trying to find herself and the lost princess within all this craziness

Genre : Fantasy

**The title **: The lost princess

COVER

I know the cover is not that good I drew it myself

LINK!!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The lost princess

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

3 Likes

Hey, thanks for doing this!
Here are my details-
Name- Fake love
Author name- Sophia
Description- Getting a job…sounds fun, right? Finding new friends and probably a lover, but what if, your new steamy boss holds something more for you? (CC,LL,Art Scenes)
Genre- Romance, Comedy.
Sounds/music- Yes
Customization- Yes
Cover-

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4914368602636288
Feedback is appreciated!

3 Likes

You can give my story a read if you want. :slight_smile:

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapter: 11 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

3 Likes