Anyone want me to read their story? šŸ™‚

Oh thatā€™s fine Thank you anyways for checking it out :blush:

1 Like

Omg thank you so much for this :pleading_face: :green_heart: hereā€™s mine :partying_face:

:fire:Title: What Women Want [New Story]
:fire:Description: You left what you used to do to forget your tragic past. But, what if one day the one you left behind needed you back? Would you come back? [F MC/F LI/LIM CC/LGBTQ/MINI GAMES]
:fire:Genre: LGBTQ+, Action, & Romance
:fire:Author: Emerald
:fire:No. of Episodes: Three
:fire:Instagram: @emerald.epi
:fire:Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5661398687481856

1 Like

Hey, thanks for this threadā¤. Hereā€™s my story. Hope you give my story a chance and ofc i would love feedback on it
Title: Against All Odds
Author : Junaha
Instagram: @misfit.writes
Genre: Romance
Episode: 17 released
Style: Limelight
Love interest: 1
Choices: Choices matter but not a major effect in the story line
Description : August has been running away from her tragic past all her life. What will happen when her first and only love reappears in her life and she is forced to work under him? Will broken hearts be mended or will they be broken even more?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6201164585172992

Stay safe and do let me know if you like itā€‹:revolving_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread.

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead Oā€™Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

I didnā€™t forget about you hunn! I saved your story to my favorites when you first posted it- I still have a lot of stories to read that were reccomended (been busy the past few days so iā€™m movin kinda slow haha :sweat_smile:) but promise iā€™ll read your story :blush: And youā€™re welcome and thank you for reccomending it! Side note I like your username I love cats too :heart_eyes_cat: haha

1 Like

Thanks for the sweet gesture! Perhaps youā€™ll be interested in an adventure/romance story with good amount of comedy? :blush: Let me know what you think once you read it! :blush::heart:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 10 (more coming soon)
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

1 Like

Thanks so much. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: I really appreciate this. Hahaha thanks about my username too. Yeah Iā€™m so in love with cats. That profile pic on my username is my cat lol. Sheā€™s better looking than me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Just released my first story!
More episodes coming!

Title: The Forgotten
Genre: Fantasy
Brief Description: The children with magic in their blood were banished to an island a long time ago. Lost, forgotten and consumed with hatred for those who banished them, Klearser vowed to get revenge. But when Klearser and her friends are given a chance to come back to the society in Estrella, will she get what she wanted? Or find something she has been missing all along?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5439162072891392

Hope you would at least check it out!
It would mean a lot if you read it!
Hope you enjoy the story! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Youā€™re very welcome :blush: And same, I love all animals but cats are my favorite :heart: I have 4 cats- 2 are indoor and two are outdoor (they were living as strays on my property when I first moved to my house but they hate being inside with a passion haha so theyā€™re mostly outside unless the weather is bad). And awh sheā€™s beautiful :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Hi Steph (hope I can call you that). This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: Belonging Together
Author: JaeMan27
Genre: Romance (a bit of drama)
Chapters: 6 (more coming soon.)
Style: LL
Description: Cassidy is the queen bee who rules the school with an iron fist. He is a nerd new to your hive. When she finds out who he actually is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6492676664524800
Social media accounts: None lol.

1 Like

Oh I would love to have more cats. Youā€™re so lucky. I just wish i could have more. I love all animals too in my whole heart, but cats are my favourite too. I donā€™t understand how theyā€™re so adorable. When I pick up my cat and hug her and kiss her little head, Iā€™m like ā€œwhy are you so cute?ā€ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello! I would love to hear a feedback about my story! Iā€™m addıng my story information for anyone whoā€™s looking for a slightly different story to read :relaxed:

You might like this story if you like VERY interactive stories. It also has a lot of mini-games and 5 potential endings :sparkles:

Title: Getting Over Her [COMPLETE]
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 4 episodes (Complete)
Description: You are going through a tough break-up. Will you be able to start dating again? - and more importantly will you be able to get over your ex?
Why readers should check it out: Itā€™s a short and fun story which anyone can enjoy. Uses advanced directing, overlays and good branching.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5806662243188736
Instagram: @lemonjay.episode

5 endings, Female or Male MC, CC, LL, LGBTQ, Mini Games, All Choices Matter!

1 Like

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6425202865799168

1 Like

Do you enjoy action stories? :smirk: LL and CC (Though a tad bit limited in hairstyles and eye colorā€“got to make the story as realistic as possible.)
Title: The Phantom Cell
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6704188702261248

1 Like

Hereā€™s my story Blind To Blood. There are 27 episodes and itā€™s ongoing. Itā€™s a mystery/ fantasy. :heart:

Claudia lives an ordinary life until she discovers that her new neighbor is a vampire. Will she survive once her world is turned upside down?
LL CC

1 Like

Iā€™d love to hear your feedback on my new story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the story is in Limelight and there is full CC, btw :blush:

:snowflake:Frozen Soul :snowflake:
They call her the one with the frozen soul.
One look into Queen Eiraā€™s cold ice-blue eyes and you tremble with fear.
Can Rhys melt her barriers or will (s)he perish by cold?

art by @/versearrow

details:

• new story (episodes 1-4 published)
  • Limelight
  • Romance
  • 2 MCs (F&F or F&M)
  • full CC
  • choices matter/point system
  • minigames
  • different endings
  • occasional art
  • music&sound + spotify playlist avaible
  • attention: flashes are used

story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5579225749979136

1 Like

Hey :blush: and yeah itā€™s cool hunn my nameā€™s Stephanie but most people call me Steph anyways :joy: But I just got done reading it!

ā€¢ Iā€™m lovin that MHA reference in chapter 2 :smirk: I love anime too :yum: I was actually binging One Punch Man as I read your story haha.
ā€¢ The cover is really cute :two_hearts:.
ā€¢ For this being your first story you did an amazing job design wise and with the writing- I wouldā€™ve never guessed that this was your first story :blush:.
ā€¢ I liked how you added the funny comments whenever we picked a certain choice haha I like when authors add personal touches to their stories and I like that you had choices and let us pick outfits.
ā€¢ There isnā€™t full customization for the MC (Cassidy) and thatā€™s a must have for me but thereā€™s a lot of people who donā€™t mind not having customization so iā€™m positive youā€™ll still get lots of readers :slightly_smiling_face:.
ā€¢ The only negative I had with the story is that I had a hard time connecting with the MC, with Shane and with most of the other characters that I saw in the story because they werenā€™t very likable and some were bad. The only character I did like was MCā€™s best friend but I got the vibe that she was hiding her true self just to make MC happy and because she felt like sheā€™d be judged so if she ever gains the confidence to be herself and breaks free from MC or if MC grows into a better person later on in the story I could see her character developing in a really good way :blush:.
ā€¢ Since the love interest has only been in like two scenes so far (in the beginning and at the end of the third chapter) I didnā€™t see him enough to form an opinion of him but I like how you designed him heā€™s deff a cutie haha :stuck_out_tongue:.

So iā€™d rate this a solid 10/10- it was well made, well written and I think you killed it :slightly_smiling_face: So iā€™m positive that youā€™ll have no problems getting more reads and fans hunn :two_hearts: I added it to my favs so iā€™ll be on the lookout for more chapters :blush: And thank you for recommending it!

1 Like

Thanks of the comments and critique Stephanie. Iā€™m happy youā€™ve enjoyed it so far.

Just to comment on your pointers:

. Iā€™m actually not the biggest fan of of anime :man_shrugging:. I have seen a few including MHA (which I really like and currently watching) and I plan to watch some more animes (currently focusing on the big ones.)
. Thanks. I plan to replace it with an illustrated one down the line.
. I just watched a lot of Joseph Evans tutorial videos, so I canā€™t take all the credit :sweat_smile:. Iā€™m also studying to become a filmmaker, with screenwriting being one of those interests, and I hate bad dialogue so I am putting my best in the writing.
. Thanks. I was a little apprehensive about adding funny comments cause I donā€™t want the story to end up a comedy, but I may be having second thoughts thanks to you.
. The design of the character is how I envisioned them and I love the designs so much, so sorry that there is no full customization. I will add that in future stories cause I too also like full customization.
. This :grin:! This is (for the most part) exactly what I wanted, especially when it comes to Shane and MC! Wonā€™t give anything away, but I think youā€™ll be pleased on how the story turns out.
. Yeah he is :blush:.

Iā€™m hoping to have the next episode released next week. Thanks again for the :heart:.

2 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome :two_hearts:

1 Like

Ditto.

P.S. I now canā€™t get MHA music out of my head now :crazy_face:. Send help.

1 Like