Anyone want me to read their story? 🙂

Tbh I question my sanity when I watch it cause I like the villains way more then I like most of the heros :eyes::skull::joy:

1 Like

hey if you are still reading stories
Then give a shot for mine stories as well… I will really appreciate it tho!
Hope you like them…

Story title- The Love Game
Author- Tessa
Genre- Romance
Description- What will happen when Cloe accidently meet her soulmate through her gamer heart? Without seeing each other will they be able to love? CC, choices matter, art scenes

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6062446155071488

Story title- Memory lost
Author- Tessa
Genre- Drama
Description- Lyle lost her memory while saving another person and her bravery turns the spotlight onto her…Little does she know, there’s someone watching her from the shadow.
CC,2 endings,1LI

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6255861402107904

1 Like

Yes it is really good story about women want and it play with new idea of fighting.

2 Likes

oh my gosh, thank you so much :pleading_face: I’m so glad you find my story good :pleading_face::green_heart::sparkles:

Thank you so much for doing this, I’ll be very grateful if you check my story too :heart:
Name of my story: Blood For Love
Author’s name: Pollyotty
My IG: pollyotty.episode
Genre: Drama (+ romance, fantasy and mystery )
Number of episodes: 10
Description: New place, new school, new people… One of them is not like the others, he is “different”. Does he have a secret?.. And who makes night attacks on people? (Limelight )
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4661351044808704
Cover:

1 Like

I just got done reading your story hunn so here’s my feedback! :blush::

• I really love the theme of your story- i’m a sucker for retellings of old stories and stories set in historical periods :slightly_smiling_face:. Wish more authors would write stories in this genre :blush:.
• The cover is really pretty :ok_hand:t3:
• I love that we can fully customize the MC and the love interest :yum:.
• Your homepage design is gorgeous :blush::two_hearts: And so are your fairy wings :smirk::fairy:t2:‍♀:fairy:t2:‍♂:fairy:t2::sparkles: haha.
• I noticed that you got some of your facts wrong reguarding history (i’m a huge history nerd so took everything in me to fight the urge to not talk about it :joy:) but since this is based on a fairytale it’s no biggie :blush:.
• The only negative I had with your story is that I didn’t like Dahlia. I felt like she was just using Robin- he’s a means to an end she wants. Basically Robin’s whole being, beliefs and his whole lifes mission is based on what she wants, what she hates and what she feels is the “right” thing to do… yeah the royals are bad in this story but it would’ve been more nobel had he chosen this path for himself instead of being pushed into it by someone else :woman_shrugging:t2:. Plus it’s not exactly good taking a young kid who was abused and had a bad childhood and making him into a weapon to fight your battles either :woman_shrugging:t2::joy: And going by what I saw she wasn’t exactly a good mother to the love interest either :sweat_smile: haha. So I had a hard time understanding her character just my opinion tho hunn :slightly_smiling_face:.
• Tbh I couldn’t stand the love interest at first I found her insanely annoying haha (like an annoying kid x a billion :joy:) but she grew on me and I can’t wait to see how she develops in the upcoming chapters :two_hearts:.
• The story is beautifully designed! :relaxed:
• The grammar, punctuation and spelling is all perfect and I didn’t see any technical errors either :ok_hand:t3:.
• I like Robin :slightly_smiling_face:- he’s a good bad boy :smirk: haha.
•The chapters were a good length too not too short or too long :ok_hand:t3:.

So i’d rate this 10/10- I really enjoyed it and I know it’ll go far! :two_hearts: Thank you for reccomending it :blush: Btw sorry it took so long my slow a** :sweat_smile: haha got a lot more story reccomendations then I thought I would and have been super busy but i’m off for the next couple of days so hopefully I can get them all knocked out :muscle:t3:

1 Like

It doesn’t have full customization or a male love interest and I like self inserting so i’m havin a hard time haha but since it’s short and you don’t have many reads I wanted to be nice and still read it :blush: Other then those things it really is well made, the artwork is beautiful and I love the whole fighting theme. If in the future you ever think about making a male love interest version i’ll be all over that thing :smirk: haha. I have like 2 more chapters to read and i’ll let you know what I think once i’m done :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for reccomending it!

2 Likes

thank you so much for this feedback!! :hugs::green_heart:

1 Like

Hi there! :sparkles:
I’d love to hear your feedback on my story! :white_heart:

Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658231685447680

And here are the details:

1 Like