Anyone want to be featured in my new story?

Hello, everyone! :smile:

I am starting a fantasy/action/adventure/romance story and I would like to feature some actual people as characters in the storyline. However, I hope to keep in touch with you via Episode Forums in hopes that we can help one another throughout the writing process. (If you are not interested in staying in touch and helping each other, please don’t ask to be featured. I want to help those who need it and I want to have reliable friends who are willing to help me if there comes a time when I need it.)

If you are interested, please DM me all of the details for your customization so I can find a character that fits appropriately. Space is somewhat limited so please don’t get offended if I don’t choose you. There will be official shoutouts in the pilot episode as well so specify how you would like to be recognized. I need men and women, diversity is always preferred. Also, don’t forget to mention any tattoos, freckles, or other accessories.

I’m super excited to get to know you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ohh that sounds so fun! I’m very interested and I am a writer myself and in need of someone to talk to :smile: Is the story in LL or INK? :blush:

1 Like

Limelight :grin: Sorry, forgot to mention that!

1 Like

this sounds interesting! is story LL or ink? also we’ll help each other with what? because i’m just learning rn to write episode story so i’m not best w coding, overlays, backgrounds etc lol.

1 Like

The story is in Limelight and I’m hoping we can help each other with anything. Questions about coding or Episode Forums, ideas about storylines or even help promoting each other’s stories. We may need honest feedback/opinions on something and this way, we’ll always have somebody to turn to for help while supporting them in return.

1 Like

oh that’s something i can do. i’ll pm you details about my character now. :’)

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Awesome! I’m ready when you are :blush:

I’m up for it

1 Like

i would love to be in your story :smiley: if you still need persons :woman_shrugging::joy:

1 Like

Awesome! Send me the info :smile:

Great, there is still room!

1 Like