Anyone want to be my beta reader for my first story I already have someone to proofread

I’m publishing soon I have found a proofreader I just have to complete the gem payment I also need a beta reader to read the story before it’s out so I can fix any mistakes I may have not noticed.

2 Likes

I cen help if u want :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hi, @anon78704151
I am new but i can help if you want.

1 Like

I’ll pm you this weekend thx.

hi, what is beta reader?

1 Like

You send a link of story unpublished and have a couple reader’s review it before it’s out.

1 Like

ohh okay, thank you!

1 Like

No problem :relaxed:

1 Like

i can help if you want!

1 Like

Okay, I’ll have everything set this weekend the more people the better. This is my first I don’t want it to have messed ups.

1 Like

I’m writing my first too I understand where you can have difficulties

1 Like

@CarbiD @Amela1 @Tshidi @Vaidehi1 are you guy’s free sometime next week. I’m finished with coding episode one I need to code episode two and three tommorow. Sorry if this is confusing what I’m saying is I’m almost done coding, I took a class for coding in college so I’m good with that. The proofreader I’m dming tommorow which leaves Betta reader’s.

2 Likes

I am pretty active these days as i just joined forum few days ago, so i will be.

1 Like

okay, good because I’m almost finished with coding the chapter’s. I never welcomed you to forum’s, I didn’t know you just joined. Welcome to forum’s.

It’s okay, Thanks anyway I will PM you.

1 Like

I’m free on weekend cuz i have school…
are u fine with that?

1 Like

Hey,don’t worry! :heart:

1 Like

Yes I’m fine with that.

1 Like

Okay great! so u can just pm me the details

1 Like

Yes I’m free next week :relaxed: