Anyone want to do a R4R? Torn in between?

Title: Torn in between
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: Sara needs to pick who to make happy. Her or her parents. Her whole life her parents wanted her to fallow them in law. She is fine with that tell spring brake… Who dose she meet?..Will she go for LOVE OR LAW… Will her parents except her?

i cant wait for it to be out. Chapter one will be out with in 3 - 5 hours!!!

3 Likes

Hey! I’d love to R4R.

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

ok what is your story name.

1 Like

Hi! I’d like to do a r4r with you. :blush:

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Story: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except it’s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6251601538514944

Thank you :heart:

I’m up for a R4R :slight_smile:
Title: Mine
Author: Cookie (IG: cookie.episodestory)
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 4
Description: Brooklyn’s a rising star and he’s a renowned athlete. What happens when the two are caught together? Will she make it out with her career still intact, or will she crash and burn?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5749720206737408
Cover:

• Full CC
  • One love interest
  • Points system
  • No gem choices that affect the storyline

how many are there?

are you talking to me?

I only have one 100% done right now but i will read all of yours. Your story looks good so ya!

1 Like

Oh, It is ok you dont have to.

Unless you want to. Just the first is fine really! Im happy to help!

1 Like

your book looks good!

1 Like

ok, I will be done with chapter 2 mid next week. The first chapter is out now. I will pm you when im done with chapter 2. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5324263658029056

Hi! Yeah, I was. Sorry, I forgot to tag you.

Ha, it is fine :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi there! Thanks for this thread. This is my story. I’m also in for a read 4 read.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story: Follow the dream
Author: Chey_episodes
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: LL
Episodes: 1-30 ( more coming soon)
Description: Jaylin is a famous model who follows her dreams in NY. What will happen when she starts her new job and the boss appears someone you know? LL 1LI
Instagram: chey_episode

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Follow the dream (20 Out)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.