Anyone want to do a read for read? (R4R - CLOSED)

I’ll dm you on insta. Also thanks in advance :slight_smile:
Also my instagram is @koolgal.epi

Hey I would love to do a read for read with you🤗
Title: Honour Among Thieves
Name of author: Shanties❤
Story Genre: Drama
Description: A trio of friends. 1 deadly secret. Who will break first?
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 3 (Ongoing)

Follow and/or message me on Instagram: @episode_shanties. My DM’s are always opennn☀️

1 Like

Awesome, my details are at the top. I will send you screenshots as proof. Happy reeading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya! I have just published my new story too, I’ll be happy to r4r? :slight_smile:

Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

1 Like

I’d be happy to do a read for read. I’ll send you screenshots for proof when I’m done. Feel free to message me if you have any questions :slight_smile:

I’m down for R4R.
I’m gonna send you the screenshots right after I finish reading it!

Story title - Midnight Memories
Author - Evija
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Episodes - 18 (more coming soon)
Description - Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.
My instagram - episode.evija

CoverMaker-1530470093021

1 Like

Great I’d be happy to. I will also send you screenshots as soon as I finish reading for proof. How many chapter should I read?

1 Like

I’m reading all three of yours.
You could read 3 of mine too.
It’d be even nicer if you’d read more!

1 Like

Awesome. I’ll probably read it all since I like to finish reading an entire story, because I like to see authors as they grow through their writing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hey,

I’m always up for read4reads.

That’s my story.
Titel: Wherever I go
Author: Alisha Sophie
Chapters: 10 (Ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Description: After their world is turned upside down, twins Mia and Cody move for a fresh start. Until Mia falls for badboy Logan and in turn becomes the target of a ruthless mafia princess. CC
Instagram: episode.alishasophie
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4613203588415488

Our_Time_i7_posterThumb_ZDVKc43hv3

1 Like

That’ll be great, I’ll add you to the list :slight_smile:

Hey :wave: finished reading your story. Keep up the great work

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi if you want to do a read for read with me, tell me :slight_smile: I have a thread too :slight_smile: :hibiscus:

1 Like

I’m up for R4R!!! :smiley:
-Title name: Bruised Heart
-Author name: Shweta
-Genre: ROMANCE
-Link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840
-Number of chapters in my story: 4 (more episodes coming soon)
-Description of my story: “He broke the girl who loved him more than she loved herself…” [CC]
-Cover of my story:

UPAY3901

1 Like

So I was wondering if someone could help me figure out a story that I lost because I had to switch phones. It was about a boy who moves and leaves his girlfriend in his hometown. He meets a girl at his new high school and they become friends. They end up going to a party in the latest chapter and the boys girlfriend visits him and ends up going to the party also. His new friend ends up catching his girlfriend flirting with a guy at the party and tells him, but he doesn’t believe her. Does anyone know which story I am talking about? I believe the boy has freckles and light colored hair on the cover art for the story?

1 Like

@HopeFrvr @shweta_episode I’d love to do a read for read :slight_smile:
@donnaelizabethhh I’m sorry, I don’t know :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I add you to my waiting list so don’t worry if it’s take a while ^^ :hibiscus:

1 Like

I understand :blush:

1 Like