Anyone want to F4F on Episode APP? Trying to grow before publishing

Hello,

I just wanted to ask is anyone up for F4F on the Episode app? I’ll follow you if in return you follow me :two_hearts:

My @ is cerisaro

Following me on Instagram is also veryyy appreciated (I’ll follow back of course!) My @ is cerisaro on there as well.

Please do not follow just to unfollow later.

3 Likes

Hi love!

Mine is @RubiaEpisodes

1 Like

Hello :revolving_hearts:
Just followed you now !

1 Like

Hi @Cerisontea! I hope you are doing well :blush:
I just followed you on Episode App.

Mine is the same as it is on Episode Forums (ChristinaCh), but I think you get notified when someone follows you so, I think it won’t be hard to find me.

I hope you have a good day/evening/night

P.S. I will send you soon the rest of the Greek celebrations. I have been busy with my studies :sweat_smile: I hope you understand :hugs:

1 Like

Okay, I’m on my phone rn, but I think I can still direct you how to post a topic.
Well, when you see the latest topics, above there’s a button where it says + New Topic.
I hope you understood :sweat_smile:

You just joined the forums a few moments ago so you haven’t been able to ‘gain’ the ability of creating topics. And I know you wanted to know the answer to your question, but you can get flagged for being off topic. If you ever want to know more forum tips etc. just click the search icon above and type out what you want to know.

1 Like

I kinda forgot about that part :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_hearts: I followed you back too!
I hope you’re doing good as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for trying help ChristinaCh, I’ll be sure to follow you on episode too.

1 Like

Hey again!
I don’t know if you figure out how to make a topic. Still, if you haven’t gained the ability to create a topic, I think you should know how to do it.
(Yeah, I’m on my laptop now lol)

1st Picture

The picture I have uploaded says everything, but I’m going to explain you anyways (tap “1st Picture” if you want to see it)

Firstly, you go to the Latest (as I said in my previous message) or on the Top or Categories.
Secondly, tap the button “+ New Topic” . After you have tapped it, there’s supposed to show you this. (To see the picture I have uploaded, tap “2nd Picture” )

2nd Picture

You write the title of your topic, and then you write what you want to discuss. You also have to choose a category for your topic. If you’re afraid that your topic may not be in the right category, you can always ask @Sydney_H to correct you at the end of your topic. For example, you can end it like this; “Please, @Sydney_H, correct me if I have put my topic in the wrong category”. Or you can write something similar.

Finally, to publish your topic, tap “+ Create Topic”

I hope this will help you if you haven’t figured it out. And thanks for following me (I hope you’re the one named Take the Rover, right? )

Take care,
Christina <3

Sure my episode app is @Catniss you’ll know it’s me cuz I have purple hair and black clothes . ( I follow everyone back )
Hope everyone has a great day/evening/night !

1 Like

I followed you, mine is @cerisaro :relaxed:

1 Like

I followed you back

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Followed you on both :blush:

1 Like

Yes, I’m Teke the Rover, and thank you so much! The pictures and instructions explained a lot.

1 Like

Thank you :relaxed::two_hearts: just followed you back now

1 Like

You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And I just followed you back! Have a nice weekend :two_hearts:

bump