Anyone want to help with creating a background?

hello! i was wondering if anyone wanted to help with a background i’m making (specifically the shading part)

so this is what i have so far. i want the middle part to be the wall, the top to be the ceiling, and the bottom to be the floor.

shading is really not my strong suit and i have a LOT of trouble with it.

i use ibis paint x by the way!!

bump because i need help lol

What do you want to put in the background?

I did a quick reverse search and didn’t find the image, so I’m assuming it came from a copyright free site?
Provided that is the case, you can use this…

If you found the original image on Google or Pinterest, then you can’t use the image at all, in which case, let me know and I will remove this so nobody accidentally uses it.

As for shading further, there’s no shading anyone can do without knowing the background details.

right yeah i probably should’ve been a bit more detailed with my explanation aha

so i wanted it to be an underground bar/pub (pirate themed) and in the bottom i was gonna put like chairs and then in the middle there was gonna be like the actual bar and then at the top just the ceiling!
also i more wanted like tips on shading, i wasn’t looking for anyone to do it for me, just to be clear aha,

hi! i made the image i sent myself! I just put a few copyright free wood images together.

and okay thanks for the image you sent! i’ll probably either use that or just do the same thing myself aha.

and i wasn’t really looking for someone to do the shading for me, i was looking for just some tips on doing it myself!

i wanted the background to be an underground bar/pub (pirate themed) and in the bottom i was gonna put like chairs and then in the middle there was gonna be like the actual bar and then at the top just the ceiling!

1 Like

Okay, well there wasn’t much to go on from your post. If you want shading help, maybe put together the background as you want it before asking someone to work on the shading, as it will depend on the scene. It can’t be shaded without having actual stuff in it :slightly_smiling_face:
Best of Luck