Anyone want to join a insta group chat? Or be friends?

I’m bored and I’ve always wanted make new friends, sooo if you want to be in a group chat drop your Instagram accounts below. you don’t have to be a writer or artist, etc. just if you want to join. Join, baha idk. my insta is- @ / rbagoo , so if you want to join just watch out for my name when I make it (if I do.) :star2::full_moon_with_face::grin:
(if no one joins, let’s pretend none of this happened.)
This would be just a fun group chat. u need to be able to take a joke and just have fun : )
tag anyone who might want to joinnnn

Honestly, I just need some friends. :joy::pensive:

5 Likes

Sure.
@sam.episodes

1 Like

Sure, @episode_by_someone

1 Like

Yesss my insta is elie.episode

1 Like

me :slight_smile: @annabel.author

1 Like

@The_Saminator @Laticia @elie9 @annabelb I followed you guys on insta so I don’t forget where u are. I hope I followed the right people hahaha. i’ll make the group chat sometime today or tomorrow.

Anyone can still join! tag anyone who might want to joinnnn

3 Likes

ok :slight_smile:

Ok

@kalanisantino

1 Like

nofearishere

1 Like

I’m down to chat @episode.jasmine.stories :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d love to chat! @alexandra_stella_episode

1 Like

@BlackBurn @Allie_Diamond_Epy @jasminesofia4 I followed you guys :full_moon_with_face:

I’ll most likely make the group chat tomorrow morning, idk maybe today. I want to see if anyone else wants to join oof.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Mine’s @purplerose.episode :grin:

1 Like

I guess its time to get my new years resolutions checked off :sweat_smile:. My insta is @katie_episode,dsom

1 Like

Was it to join a group chat? If sooo, then I’m honored :full_moon_with_face::yum: I followed you : )

@talesbyrose I requested to follow you : )

2 Likes

It was to make friends within the episode community (I spend so much time writing I don’t even connect with others :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

oof I used to be like that (not that its a bad thing yee). I’m happy to have helped hehe :joy:

1 Like

Sure, @episode.suelita , on instagram! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@episode.lonavya is my username!

1 Like