Anyone wants me to read their story, am free ✋🏿

I’m here for support, so if anyone wants their story to be heard, am avaliable

28 Likes

Hi I was wondering if you could read my story Secrets

Description: Renae Santiago! A mysterious assassin who crosses paths with Italian Mafia leader Dante Rodríguez. They both have deep dark secrets but who will be the one to confess first?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5572481667235840

Cover ;Episode story cover

1 Like

I would love it :black_heart:
Mine is called For Dear Life (LL)!

1 Like

Hi, do you want me to read it all and tell you my opinion about it

1 Like

yep that would be great

1 Like

Hey you could read mines

1 Like

If you want to here is my story details the name of it is The Maione King

Story description: Since you were young you were training to lead your family with a powerful name. When they died they left you one mission. To find The Maione King. Can you handle the business or end up like your parents?

Cover

Hello everyone!

I’m releasing my first ever story today on episode and it would mean the world if you could take a look and maybe give me some feedback?

Description: Amelia is trying her best to find her place in the world but adulthood isn’t easy. But now she has Oliver, a handsome stranger who’s about to turn her world upside down.

1 Like

If you still got time this is my story

1 Like

Hey, you could read mine if you want :blush:
Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : Simi.a.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

1 Like

Hello Simone,

Just read your story and i can say overalll its very good, i thought it was hilarious when you made me as a reader believe viper was a man but to find out that she was a girl. There was a few problems with the story…It was quite predictable and generic, also having a few scripted errors which is no problem but asides from that its amazing! Really well scripted.

Hi,

am going to read your story now, would you like me to review it too :slight_smile:

Hi,

would you like me to review it too, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah Ig. Hopefully it’s not bad I just published it yesterday and woke up with 10 reads

1 Like

Wow that’s really good, Am going to read it now

1 Like

1 Like

Yes please :slight_smile:

Hey! Thanks for the thread.:blush: I’d be really happy if you’d take a look at my story…

Title : Why Don’t You Love Me?
Author :nurella
Style :LL
Genre :Drama,Young-Adult Romance,Comedy
IG :nurella.episode
Description :Defne begins a dangerous game by making a deal with her enemy to win back her ex-boyfriend Alex.İs it really going to be Alex that she wants to win at the end of this twisted game?
Story Link : episodeinteractive.com/s/5249677170245632

Hi you could read mine if you get the chance :grin:
Liar Liar
Episodes 1-9 out now!
Violet is a former con-woman, the best there was. But what happens after quitting her life of crime she finds out her sexy new business partner is a man she’s previously conned? Silence him, or seduce him again?

This is mine if you fancy giving it a try :heart:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 14 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

1 Like