Anyone wants to do a r4r?

Likewise! I’m ready for the secrets to be revealed - like, why do the police wanna talk to her? What happened w/ her father? WHAT HAPPENED OVER THE SUMMER?! :eyes::open_mouth::thinking:

Definitely in! :heart::heart::heart:

I just published my new story. I feel excited yet a bit scared at the same time since it’s new here, but I had fun writing this. I hope you enjoy it!

Here’s my synopsis : You are beautiful. You are smart. You are funny. In short, you’re perfect. But here’s a one little thing, you’re dead. And he is the only one in this world who can truly sees you. :jack_o_lantern:

Title : Back To Life
Style : LIMELIGHT
Genre : (7+) Horror
Published : 3 chapters

1 Like

Are you up for reading 4 episodes? I just thought since we both have 4 episodes out

1 Like

Are you feeling like reading 3 episodes or less?

1 Like

I have just three so…but I don’t mind to read 4 though. :heart:

It’s okay, we can read 3 :blush:

1 Like

Figured :kissing_heart: I will start as soon as my pass is filled! :heart:

I am so up for it.

1 Like

I added your story to favorites. When I’m done I’ll send you a ss :blush:

1 Like

I’m done :blush::yum:

I want r4r

Title: The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

My instagram is @maya.wiliams0 if you want to do r4r there

My Story:
Do u want to do a rfr with me?

Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black hearts golden desires
Genre: fanatsy/action /drama
Description: Nand a sorcerer princess of solataria has two loving sisters loves them to the the infinity…but what happens when it becomes the vice versa and one more evil arises from the planet erebus? Will nand overcome it and save her sisters?
Chapter: 3 published (4th coming up soon waiting for some bg approvals)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @episode.angelindisguise
Cover:

Feedbacks are welcomed…u can PM me about it
I woul gladly do an rfr with u…but it will take some time…if u can wait… feel free to do rfr with me :yum::grin:

Your story looks interesting…wanna do r4r?

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 14
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode

I want to do a R4r
The Title: Dirty Little Secret
Author Name : Anongirl
Episodes : 5
Style : Ink
Genre : drama/romance/mystery
Description : A new girl in town. Briella Hart. She gets detention thanks to Grayson Sanders. She hates him and he hates her. These two play a cat-and-mouse game. But who is the winner?
Cover :
PNG

Sure :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay :slightly_smiling_face:

Just finished. Let me know when you’ve read mine :slight_smile: