Anyone wants to give me a review? Review for a review is also accepted!

Hey guys…i am in need of some honest reviews… we can also do a review for a review if u guys wantAND HERE IN THIS THREAD PATIENCE PLAYS A MAIN ROLE

When u want to a rfr (review for a review ) u can comment or Pm me about this…Once i like your comment it will be added in the list

Reviews yet to be done

1.Captive Desire by @Unicorngirl2 - started
2. Living like a star by @SamBoo

If it is completed…I will comment or Pm u about it…Ur wish…
and then it will deleted from the list

My Story:
Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black hearts golden desires
Genre: fanatsy/action /drama/romance
Description: Nand, a sorcerer princess of solataria, has two loving sisters whom she loves to the level of infinity…but what will happen when it’s the vice versa and an old enemy comes back for revenge? Will nand overcome it and save her sisters?
Chapter: 1-6 being revamped
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @episode.angelindisguise
Cover:

If you guys really like my story…pls follow me on insta @episode_angelindisguise for sneak peeks and updates

**And if u guys want a read for a read check out my other thread!! **
# Promoting my story for the first time! Need support from you guys! (Need to catch up closed for now)

Thank you for visiting this thread!
Hope you guys had a good time !! :smile::smile::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::yum:

2 Likes

Hey, we could do a review for a review if you’d like
Title name: Captive Desire
Genre: Thriller
Description: Jacey’s held captive and the loneliness is consuming her until she meets Elia. While times ticking she falls for Elia. Will the clock ring on the day of their death? (the last part was cut off in the app but is supposed to be ”or Will They escape together?)
Chapters published: 8

1 Like

Yeah sure how many chapters do u want to do a rfr?

3 chapters😛

Good. i will start urs soon. u want me to PM r comment here itself?

1 Like

You can PM me. I’ll start Reading yours soon But Idk When it’ll be Done

Np

Should I PM the review to you When it’s Done?

Anywhere u like dear I dont mind about that!! :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.