Anyone wants to make an Art club?

Don’t be really, i hade to practice like crazy and I’m still not that good. but thank you girl I mean I can not draw freely like you can I mean if I trued to it would look like I’m trying to draw a retarded pig​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Tried**

1 Like

You’re art looks awesome :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Sorry was eating dinner, such kind words lol but thank you. You’re art looks great seems like you got your own style.

1 Like

Thank you girl you art is amazing too!! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Well it’s not always about being good, its about doing something you love which makes you. Unique… I mean I draw what i I want to because thats just how I am…:innocent:

1 Like

Well ladies its. That time :smirk:i’m going to take an rest ttyl. Have an good night :raised_hand::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you I will :smirk:

1 Like

I need covers

2 Likes

Search me on IG, I will help you!:kissing_heart: (@andreeali_episode)

1 Like

Can I join. If you need art examples I’m trying to get them but they are not loading. I can do fonts and pictures just tell me what we have to do.

1 Like

Sure you can and if they won’t load its fine :smile:

1 Like

Got this one up it’s my fonts I also will make character detail sheets I just need background and font colour and what it has to say. If you need anything just ask me

1 Like

Ok cool thxs for joining and remember this is a no judging zone :smirk:

1 Like

Ok, do you need me to make anything for the art shop/group thing

1 Like

For now lets wait but we can probably make an thread for people to join i don’t want any extra weight on you to make something

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Can’t i join. I am drawn but I suck at digital art. I don’t have any examples at the moment

1 Like

Yes you can Join i will be uploading the list 💁:fire::smile: