Anyone Who Loves this Comic TV Serie?

Hi Episodians
Are there people who have watched the TV serie Family Matters ?
Am I the only one who loves this ? :heart_eyes:
(I’m a little nostalgic from this, it was so good :pensive: )

My favorite was Steve Urkel :joy::upside_down_face:

1 Like

From the original TGIF? Loved Family Matters! I think it was actually a spin off from an older show but can’t remember which one :thinking:

2 Likes

Family Matters is amazing.

1 Like

Right? Don’t know if they still do it but when I was in grade school they had a book fair during school hours once a year where you could go into the cafeteria and they would sell all different types of books, school supplies, and other things.

Here is what I chose to pick up one year…:scream: A Family Matters sticker book! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh my God, that is so cool! I remember in elementary school, they’d do book fairs and sell that kind of stuff. Mine was in the gym though.

2 Likes

Used to watch it as a kid. I also watched Full House and The Fresh Prince

3 Likes

I didn’t know this ! :smiley:

Yassss, these two are also really awesome ! :heart_eyes:

Yeah it was actually a spin off of Perfect Strangers. Who woulda thought?!

It looks like Harriette was in an episode of Perfect Strangers and it expanded from there.

" Working as an elevator operator is Harriette Winslow (Jo Marie Payton-France). Her husband Carl (Reginald VelJohnson) is introduced in the fourth-season episode “Crimebusters”, in which the couple moves into Larry and Balki’s apartment building."

More info on the episode here: http://www.perfectstrangers.tv/episodeguide62.htm

crimebustersgrab07 crimebustersgrab15crimebustersgrab17

1 Like

I will have learned something new today ! :smiley: Thanks ! :blush:

1 Like

so do I

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.