Anyone who wants me to read there story? ONLY LIMELIGHT!

Hey is there anyone who wants me to read there story
¨sent the link down below or write the title and a description

I’m working on a LL story!

ok have you publisht any episodes yet?

Damn. My first season story is in Ink Spotlight but the sequel I’m working on is pure Limelight. Barely missed the cut haha.

:smiley:You can try read my story but only the first episode of my story to the finish because that’s LL :slight_smile: and no pass is needed :D. Only one part in my first episode you can dont look but just see the dialog because its not LL. :+1::+1::+1::+1:

My story is called Tribe of Malapinchi. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I can do that

1 Like

I would love you to read mine :blush:

Cool :slight_smile: Once I publish I’ll post a link here. Can’t give a time frame since I have to polish as best I can.

Hey i really liked the first chapter but some of the text needed more content.
Some of the text didn’t make sence but that where only a few of the first sentences
I really like the cover it’s really made good
The sister when she sits on the Couch she is really Big maybe you should make her a little smaller and when she kinda lies/sits Down she should face the dads Way. That would. Make a lot more sence.
There should maybe be a little more content in the conversations but There doesnt need to.
So yeah other then that it’s really god

1 Like

Title: The New Age
Author: !Isabella!
Description: WW3 is nearly here. With the help of Ashton you must build a bunker to save humanity. But when people start to develop super natural powers things get messy. CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5774956809289728
I would really appreciate it if you checked it out, but if it isn’t your thing, that’s okay.

Moved to Share Feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Thank you for the feedback :blush: :two_hearts:

Title: Projection!
Author: Karlon Artis
Genre: Comedy
Description: Harry Stevens is looking for his big break in the world of musical theatre. But what will it take to get there?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6046875219918848

I hope you’ll be able to check out my story.
Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique

Here’s my story :slight_smile: LL, fantasy.
Title: Pine Hollow: Hex of the Three
Author: Elzbiet Zaleski
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery/Drama/Romance
Episodes 4 (more to come)
Description: As Katarina and her family move to the town of Pine Hollow, they find themselves intertwined into a world of supernatural forces; what confidentiality will rise to the surface?

cover

1 Like

Id love it if you checked mine out!

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery

Style: LL

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

A rose, caught in the fire. Will you let that fire burn you to ashes, or will you fight to put it out? The choice is yours. |CC, CM, LGBTQ option|

IG; gisellepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: And in time…
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Genre: Romance with some fantasy, but is mainly romance.
Here’s a link if you’re interested :slight_smile:

So, I don’t have a LL story, but I’d recommend Cyber by @viviwrites

A story about a girl who plays a VR game ^^ It is freakin’ awesome! <3

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4657138351603712

2 Likes

Thanks boo! :laughing:

1 Like

sure

1 Like