Anyone willing to do a review for a review? :)

Thank you!! :relaxed:
I do try to get away from any mean girls high school/university drama if I possibly can. :sweat_smile:

Also thank you for pointing out the speechbubble error, I’ll be sure to check it out and fix it.

I’ll send you your review in 2 days max. :smile: :smile:

1 Like

Take your time :wink:I am in no hurry :sweat_smile:

I’ve PM-ed you. :smiley:

1 Like

HEY!!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hello! I would love to do a review for review as I have just published my new story and would love to get some feedback on it. Thank you! PM me!

Title: Closing the Distance
Author: G. Lambent
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Style: Ink
Description: When Thea finds herself trapped on the other side of the country with no money, a suitcase and a man she hates, travelling home becomes an adventure that will change her life.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6270134435577856

1 Like

I would love a review for my story! I also am new to episode and have just begun to write my first story, so some feedback would be great!

Title- My Best Friend Next Door
Author- Marina
Genre- Romance
Episodes- 8 (ongoing)
Description- What happens when someone from your past moves in next door? Will you fall for them? Follow Maya on her journey through senior year and see her find love where she least expects it!

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5154152958525440

@gisellec @G_Lambent @marinapantaz I’ll try to get them done by Tuesday, I’ll write you a comment here after I send it to PM. :blush:

1 Like

How many episodes will you be reading?

I don’t mind reading all 8 of them.

Okay!

Hi! I will read your entire story (regardless of chapters) if you finish mine 9 chapters). Will will start yours right now.
Here’s mine:
Title: The Wanterer 2: Mischa
Author: Aliceproductions
Genre: Comedy/Romance (more comedy)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5805808724344832
Episodes: 9 (Complete)
Instagram: Aliceproductions
Style: INK
Story Description: Taking up from where ‘The Wanderer’ left off, Corrine and Mischa have been dating for a year, but Mischa is unsure about their relationship and wants Corrine to go back to being Corey again. Then one day, she finds out why Corrine doesn’t want to. (Note if you haven’t read ‘The Wanderer’, never fear. There is a short recap in the first episode.)

I’ve PM-ed you.

1 Like

I’ll try to get it done as soon as I can, I’m traveling on Tuesday, so I hope I’ll manage to give you your review before that.

Hey! Pretty good story. It’s quite interesting. I liked the fact that the choices actually change the direction albeit for a short while. I also like the fact you have an evil and good person in your shoulder, so you know which is the “good” or “bad” choices.
I had no problem reading it and it was easy to understand. One question, why is your story named under construction?
I can’t think of any complaints. The story always keeps the reader interested and there are no boring parts. A really good effort.

Your story looks interesting. I definitely can’t wait to read it!
Here’s mine:
Title: Airhead
Author: Raiza (Based off of a book Airhead by Meg Cabot, full credit to her)
Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6202573367541760
Episodes: 8 (more to come)
Style: INK (CUSTOMIZE CHARACTERS)
Description:
(Book 1) How was Em to know that a disaster would strike, changing her life as she’s known it forever? One bizarre accident later, and Em Watts, always the tomboy, is no longer herself literally. She now has to live the life of a supermodel, Nikki Howard. There are many dark secrets and problems at every corner, including trying to get an old crush (Christopher) fall in love with Em again.

(Book 2) Em was pretty sure that being stuck in the body of a supermodel couldn’t be any worse. But it turns out she was wrong. It turns out that she has a mother who’s gone mysteriously missing, a brother who’s shown up on her doorstep demanding answers, and a former best friend who’s set on destroying Stark, a company she is the face of. How can Em balance all of this with high school and runaway shows and ex-boyfriends crawling out of every corner? Not to mention the company who she represents seems to be turning to the dark side…Also trying to convince the love of her life that models aren’t really just airheads, especially one in particular.

(Book 3) With everyone furious at her for something she can’t explain and nothing but the Stark Angel fashion show on New Year’s Eve to look forward to, Em’s reached the end of her rope… what’s the point of even going on? But when she discovers the truth about Nikki’s secrets and why she disappeared, she knows there’s only one person she can turn to.
Will Christopher be able to put aside his personal feelings and help expose Stark to the world? And this time if Stark finds out, they will have them both killed… permanently.

I just read your story @episodeofnika

I really enjoyed it and think it’s super interesting. I love Devon’s personality and how she doesn’t take her dad’s shit. She makes the story really enjoyable. I also really like how choices matter. And it was really great that you allowed us to customize the characters. My only complaint is in the first episode, there were several scene changes and it got a little confusing for me and kind of made the story hard to follow, but that’s just me. Also I think you had a good amount of zooms and I didn’t notice any noticeable spot directing mistakes which is great. Overall, keep doing what you’re doing because your story is really good!!

1 Like

@G_Lambent I have PM-ed you. :slight_smile:

@marinapantaz @AJ_PELZER @nikkihoward guys I am incredibly sorry that I still haven’t got your reviews done. I was away on holiday and as soon as I got back I got ill and therefore was in no shape to do anything. :confused:

I’ll try to do your reviews now as quickly as I possibly can. :grimacing:

Hello,
We could do a review for review :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

1 Like

Don’t worry about it!

1 Like