Anyone willing to do a review for a review? :)

requests
opinion
mustread
communication

I’d love your feedback & to read your story as well! Here’s mine:

Title: Dying Love
Author: Elle C
Genre: Romance/Drama
Number is episodes: 4
Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

I have filled the form. :smile:

I have 4 reviews to do, and I will try to get your review up by the end of next week. Hope it’s okay with you. :blush:

That’s fine with me, take your time. :blush: I’ll probably get to yours before, I’ll pm you when I’m done!

Hello! Are you still taking on new reviews? I am interested in doing the review for review :slight_smile:
Here are my story details:

Daizees

Title: Daizees
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Author: KPZ
Style: Ink
Description: You’ve met the love of your life and play in a band with your best friends. What happens when a secrets from your past threatens to tear it all apart?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6161559585161216

Hi @episodeofnika
I’d love to do a review for review with you! Here are the details of my story:
Title: Lie to Me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664

hey, it’s ok, I understand. I’m three behind with mine. Just trying to catch up now. Take as long as you need

@marinapantaz I have PM-ed you.

@KPZ113 and @AMar sure!
It might probably take a week, week and a half for me to write it up, hope it’s not a problem with you. :blush:

No problem! Thanks you :slight_smile:

I will start your story today :slight_smile:

@AJ_PELZER
Hello, I’ve just finished your story and I must say I absolutely loved it!!!
It was so different from the usual stories you can find on the app and I just couldn’t put my phone down.
I read the second part of the Wanderer but I will definitely read the first part, and most likely other stories you’ve written. :grinning:
I don’t have any complaints regarding grammar or directing. Directing was basic, no overlays or anything but it was done right and that’s what is important. In my opinion having all the fancy directing means nothing if the plot is shit.
I also have no complaints regarding the plot as well. Maybe only thing I found odd was that when Corrine is a female she has quite pale skin, but when we see Corey he has peach skin I believe?
That’s really the only thing that puzzled me, you seriously did a great job! I’m really surprised it was so little reades because it is a gem. :blush:

Also I noticed that you had asked me why my story is called Under Construction, I haven’t fully gotten to that part in the story because I’m taking my sweet ass time with it. :sweat_smile:

Hey thanks for such a lovely review and comments.
As for the skin colour, I’m partially colourblind and thanks to Episode now not saying what the colour is underneath, I have a lot of trouble distinguishing differences.
Yeah I struggle to get readers. People don’t really give a shout out for my stories to other readers like I do. There’s not a lot I can do about it, apart from just doing read for reads, I guess.
Again thanks for reading and writing such lovely words.

I’d love to R4R!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984 1 1

Instagram: jessfox.episode
Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

Just finished your story! I love it so far! I love Dante and can’t wait to learn more about him. Your story is super interesting and original. I’m going to keep reading! Great job!! Also the mariachi scene was hilarious hahaha.

Oh yeah, there was one overlay. The football in the Australian rules football match :wink:

Hi,
I would love to do a r4r with you!

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840_x9_posterThumb_uqDFjboF2b