Anyone willing to give my story a chance?

Hey everyone, I recently just published the first three episodes of my new story and I was wondering if anyone would like to give it a chance and give me their opinion on it!

Name: Rumination
Description: At an attempt to avenge her own death, the confusing lies unravel to shape the hidden intention of a so-called experiment at finding the ‘cure’ to terminate the Remainders.
Genre: Action/Thriller
Instagram: @sia.epi
Style: Ink

This story has mature themes and often talks about topics such as mental health so it may be triggering to some people but I have included trigger warnings and a skip option in my story for those scenes. It also has advanced directing.

**Link: ** http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5354014121328640

Thankyou!!!

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re asking for opinions on your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

hey i just published my first 3ep story as well! maybe we can read each other’s stories and give feedback would u be interested?

Hey

I’d love to do a r4r w/ a review!

1 Like

I don’t read ink but congrats on the story! It’s not easy

yess sure! whats ur insta

yesss whats ur insta

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.