Anyone with a unique/uncommon name?

I’ll start. My name is suri.

12 Likes

I wouldn’t say mine was unique or uncommon, but I haven’t seen many people with it. My name is “Keniyah.”

6 Likes

It’s rare for me to find someone with the same name as me but my name is Lorna. To me it’s not a common name and you don’t see an really with that name, so it’s rare in my opinion.

5 Likes

Well I don’t but 3 of my granddaughters do Selah Sue Leigh, Hopelynn Grace and Dezlynn

7 Likes

I dont know if mine is but my name is Kaylene

3 Likes

My name comes straight from a music video from my mom’s teen years (it’s literaly my username)
I searched it up in every dictionary and i can’t find it anywhere

3 Likes

i wouldn’t say mine is, but i’ve never seen any one spell it like i do.
it’s Caitlyn, classic Irish way of spelling it.

5 Likes

My name is an indian name its
‘Tiyasha’

5 Likes

My name is pretty common in my country, except that the spelling is kind of unique.
Almost every ‘tocaya’ (person who shares my name) that I know spells their name Mariana. Mine is Marianna with two 'n’s.

3 Likes

my name is Molly, not mollie, molie, molle, molli, moli, MOLLY
Only know one person who has the same name as me\
not that rare, just irish.

4 Likes

Zarianna

5 Likes

I don’t have a unique, uncommon name but I saw this one and really love it, such a dazzling name :sparkles: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ty she’s my stepdaughters little girl and she also has a Dawson he looks just like his papa my hubby

3 Likes

Thanx love :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I think my is is uncommon Nishika

5 Likes

Like Caitlyn Jenner a bit?

3 Likes

Sadly yes.

2 Likes

You didn’t ruin anything silly.

3 Likes

Isn’t it an African country? Kenya?

2 Likes

Hello everyone , My name is Malek ! and I guess you never heard about it lol , if ur curious ask me I’ll tell you it’s meaning

2 Likes