Anyone with a unique/uncommon name?

I didn’t know that, that’s cool.

3 Likes

Thanks :sparkles: and I’ve heard about Anna alot but never knew it’s meaning or origin , I’d love if you tell me :3

3 Likes

It means grace, or gracefulness.

2 Likes

My name, Neha, is super common in India but a little unique in the States.

3 Likes

How can I forget my oldest daughter Ash Leigh Ann Elizabeth she’s gonna be 31 yes her first name is actually Ash on her birth certificate

5 Likes

Yay! My name’s Sienna with 2 n’s too! I’d say it’s rare as well, I’ve never come f2f with someone who has my name

2 Likes

Wait everytime I see a Sienna there’s always two n’s

2 Likes

I like your name and pfp

3 Likes

Lol everytime I try to look up my name it’s like “Did you mean Siena”, that looks so weird to me :joy:

2 Likes

Im mersaydes

4 Likes

That is weird agreed

2 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

My sisters name is Kaylie
Not Kayliegh, Kylie or Kyle
Kaylie

3 Likes

That’s not that uncommon, there’s a show called Team Kaylie :thinking:

4 Likes

I guess so but whenever she goes to shops and their are “personalised” mugs or whatever, there is never kaylie

3 Likes

My name’s Rui Yin.
And yes, it’s a Chinese name and I’m not ashamed to use it.
If I’m able to speak two languages, then you should no problem pronouncing my name properly.

2 Likes

My first name is Jatayvius (Juh-Tay-Vee-Us). I feel like the way it’s spelt is unique too. My older brother thought of the name, so I don’t know how that happened in his head! When I was younger, I wanted to change it, but now, I like how unique it is.

2 Likes

My name’s Stephanie and I used to think it was unique because I never met anyone else with that name but no joke in the past year i’ve met like 3 other Stephanies :expressionless: haha. I made a funny joke out of it tho- i’m Stephanie #1 and i’ll call them Stephanie #2, Stephanie #3 and Stephanie #4 in the order that I met them :joy: Cause there can only be one :smirk: My last name is definitely one of a kind unique though because no one outside of my family has that last name (trust me I looked on ancestory sites, everywhere you can think of etc and every single person with my last name i’m related to) so while I don’t have a unique first name anymore I definitely have a unique last name :ok_hand:t3::blush: haha. And wow some of y’all have some really pretty names :eyes::two_hearts:

3 Likes

My name is Samriddhi and I consider my name unique though it’s not so unique :joy: I know a celebrity named Samriddhi and some of my friends name were Samriddho and Samriddha. So I was a little disappointed after I got to know about these people. But I m happy with my name since it has a great meaning :joy::heart:

3 Likes

Still have yet to see my name on here. Goes to show that my name is still pretty uncommon after all these years. I have seen a few people with my name on Instagram and one on YouTube, but never with the exact spelling.

3 Likes