Anyone with a unique/uncommon name?

My REAL name is ALI ANWAR its not that uncommon BUT MOM I AM A GIRL WHY DID YOU NAME ME A BOY NAME lol I literally had a boy named ALI ANWAR in my university… GOSH IT WAS SO EMBARRISSING … LMAO

4 Likes

My name is Xiomara- it’s a Spanish name

5 Likes

i love that name! i’ve only heard it in a book

4 Likes

Hibah

4 Likes

Jia

3 Likes

Are you south Asian

4 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

My name is Jelany! It’s pronounced Jel-uh-ni! My teachers always pronounce it wrong when they first meet me so I always have to correct them. :joy:

2 Likes

Devanshi

2 Likes

question? how do they pronounce it. When teachers or anyone else pronounce my name they say it like surrrrrri but I prefer it with an accent (lmao its fine if u don’t want to its just my preference and where I live, the majority is Hispanic ppl so only my yt teachers say it with a gringo accent)

3 Likes

and molly weasly too in harry potter too

4 Likes

Well my name is Dhanvi not Dh-a-n-v-i
like at end you dont pronounce as you do anvi
you pronounce as aanvi like a double…
all teachers in 3rd used to pronounce like this but i used to be so shy that i never corrected them lol!
But now i am not shy :expressionless: :sweat_smile: :joy:

4 Likes

Idk my name ‘Rudaba’ isn’t uncommon but ig it has a beautiful meaning and I haven’t seen many people with it.

4 Likes

I can’t call mine unique or uncommon :sweat_smile: but many write it wrong :sweat_smile: like my name’s J-ee-a-h and some write as jiya but it’s actually jia

And there was a indian actress named jia :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t think my name is uncommon or unique :grimacing:
But, everyone writes my name as Mansi even though it’s ‘Manasi’.

4 Likes

mine is maybe uncommon
Nishika

3 Likes

I don’t know if my name is unique or not but my real name is
Ashnoor
And I know there’s one actress of that name but never heard anyone other one with that name in my school or location

4 Likes

i havent heard that name either its really pretty

3 Likes

I’ve had a love and hate thing going on with my name, Rufina. I was named after my grandma on my dad’s side of the family. I kinda like how rare it is now, but sometimes I wish I was named something common.

4 Likes

Your name is really pretty

4 Likes