Anything F*R*I*E*N*D*S

I’m sorry but I hate Rachel and Ross together, I really don’t think he deserves her and here’s why. He loved her his whole life, but threw away their relationship several times because of this whole “we were on a break” argument. He tries to have a relationship with her sister. He dated SO MANY other women, if he really loved her he wouldn’t have dated the half of NYC. When Rachel is pregnant with his child, instead of pursuing a relationship with her, when he obviously could because she clearly still had feelings, he chased after a random woman that he knew wouldn’t last. When Rachel thinks Joey proposed in the hospital, she is emotional and hormonal, and scared, that Ross will leave her. That speaks volumes of his character. She says yes to his proposal, and Ross, is furious, doesn’t show any interest in her. Then lastly, when Rachel started dating Joey, and finally Joey was happy, and Rachel was happy, Ross had to screw it up again, and he threw a fit. At the end, Rachel stayed in New York to be with Ross, but I honestly think she should’ve left without him. He’s claimed to love her his whole life, but he’s had so many chances, and he’s ruined every one. Monica and Chandler had a healthy relationship. They communicated, talked through their issues, forgave each other, they made it work because they loved and cared for each other. Rachel and Ross just had a toxic relationship, and I think Rachel was not the problem!
If you actually read all that you deserve an award

5 Likes

I read it.

3 Likes

I totally agree, their relationship was pretty toxic.

2 Likes

joey%20counting%20numbers%20gif

:joy: Loved Joey :100:

4 Likes

I died :joy: at the part of the episode when Ross talked to the instructor about how to hurt women cause rachel and phoebe kept kicking his ass. LMAO

2 Likes

Unagi!

2 Likes

Bump

I think I know everybodies favourite quote from friends

SO NO ONE TOLD YOU LIFE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

or

WE WERE ON A BREAK!

1 Like

YES

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.