Anything Paranormal happen to you?

Ooh thats not good dead birds means there was evil thereeπŸ‘

1 Like

IKR :confounded:
I prayed so hard-
But at least it stopped so I can actually go in my garden in peace :relieved::nerd_face:

1 Like

OMG I thought it only happens to me like it would be super quiet in the house and I would hear someone shout my name I ask everyone uf someone called me and everyone would say no. In my mind I’m like β€˜tf am I seriously having voices in my more realistic than usual. I think I’m hallucinating. Yh that’s like the only possible explanation’

2 Likes

Oh yeah the name part too, but U HAVE to igmore it because me and the people i talk to, including my grandma, told me that if u hear something call ur name but no one did, thats a demon trying to get attention, and if you answer your letting it come in in some type of way

But shit i answered quite a few times when i was younger :skull::skull:

But seriously though do you have shops on the forums

1 Like

Yess i have a shop :kiss: - π•²π–šπ–’π–’π–žπ–‡π–Šπ–†π–—π–˜ 𝕬𝖗𝖙 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖕! {open & free!}

I answer like all the time

1 Like

It’s crazy how the mind can freak one out so darn much, because I sure as hell hope no crazy ax killer is on your roof or in my house :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

:woman_facepalming::woozy_face: well stop it :eye::persevere:

Yeah I’ll try to stop

YES BRO if you scroll up and read @giulianna_creates experience

bish I KEPT HEARING

Last night and i had to put in headphones :persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere:
I WAS GOING FCKN CRAZY :tired_face:

F*ck something is wrong with my Instagram I can’t talk to some people but I have a solution

2 Likes

That’s crazy!

Wish one could tell all the noises and voices to stop freaking us out :frowning_face: Better keep that melee weapon close at hand if it turns out to be something other than our minds messing with us

2 Likes

Hell yea :disappointed::ghost:

1 Like

I THOUGHT SHE WAS LYINGGGG​:joy::joy:
I was scared for weeks after that I didn’t even look at my shadow.

1 Like

omg you should play with her again :smirk:

She probably misses youu :pensive:

NO MAAM. She’s not our friend. :sob:

1 Like

:joy:

I’M SO SORRY… :joy: :rofl:

1 Like