Anything Paranormal happen to you?

Even the shopkins were scared

4 Likes

Lmfao bish im dead

4 Likes

Damn right we are! We should group together and be superheroes :woman_superhero: lol

3 Likes

Lmao yess🤪

3 Likes

Lol I’ve seen this before! :joy:
My bad acting be like:

3 Likes

this is gold😂

3 Likes

GIRLLLL. So I was like 13 right. And my grandma always use to tell me to never play with my shadow. But one day I started playing with it anyway. And after a few minutes my shadow was doing the exact opposite of what I was doing. And I was terrified, I ran to find my mom then fell down the stairs while doing it.

8 Likes

ohmyfudgingchristttt nooo bish why did you play with you shadoowww, you better listen to your grandmaa :lips:

She wanted to eat youu :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

First of all I think I’m a psychic cuz sometimes I get feelings or dreams about something that’s gonna happen

When I was younger I was obsessed with barbie LOL I still am
Especially with barbie dolls anytime someone wants to give me a gift I ask for a barbie doll. I wanted to make a collection. One day when I asked my mum for another one because my cousin took mine.
She told me that demons posses dolls to eat the souls of little children at night.
Since that day anytime I pass a barbie doll in the supermarket I could almost swear that they’re eyes are moving and watching me wherever I go

4 Likes

Bish why u gotta add the “out of boredom” part :disappointed:

Bish same i was upssesed with barbies, lowkey still am I just dont play wit em no more

Oof they wanna eat you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

how do u play with your shadow i-

3 Likes

I know right I immediately realised how creepy they look

2 Likes

I used to do it, but then i was like nah let me stopp

4 Likes

oop-

3 Likes

Imma buy u a life size barbie doll :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ever since I had an immediate fear of the dark and I see shadows crawl out like they want to drag me or something

2 Likes

Omfg bih… thats your third eye is opening :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy:Lmao. I searched it online and realized I developed a phobia

2 Likes

Bish NO don’t listen to online… you got super powers okay

2 Likes

Oh shit! I know right. I wasn’t even joking when I said I see the future sometimes

2 Likes