Anything Paranormal happen to you?

Yaaaa

Lmk when u do :smirk:

Obviously hey what’s your ig

1 Like

My episode insta is @epi.gummybears :kiss::sunglasses:

Kk

1 Like

Well, we live in an old house, so creepy stuff is mandatory on daily basis. But here’s a few occurances:

Me an my dad sat in the living rooom watching something on the telly. Mom was out, shopping or something, main thing was that she wasn’t at home. So we’re sitting there, casually talking and discussing the show when we hear a voice - mom’s. Both of us reacted so it wasn’t just me hearing stuff. So we stumble out of the sofa and go on a looking spree in the house, but she’s not there nor anyone else. No voice was heard either. We even called her to check if she went in and out of the house, but she wasn’t even close to home. Creepy as hell.

Another occurance was a couple of weeks ago. I was alone at home. My room is in the cellar so there I was, sitting at my computer and playing some Sims. Then suddenly I hear footsteps above me (which I always do, since I always hear my parents strolling upstairs regulary). I genuinely thought it was my parents returning so I went up and yelled for them, but no one answered nor could be seen. It freaked me out because I had recently watched the Unbeliveable serie on Netflix and was paranoid as hell.

2 Likes

Don’t mind me stalking this threadddd :nail_care:t5::nerd_face::relieved:

2 Likes

Lmao yess girl its good thread :relieved:

Do you have shops here on the forum

Almost as good as the :eggplant: thread, almost :face_with_hand_over_mouth::nerd_face::relieved::nail_care:t5:

1 Like

Ikr

1 Like

Oh shoot thats scary, The same thing happens to me too with the footsteps I alwayys hear them on the roof- but who tf would be on the roof at 3 in the morning!?

Okay this is kinda disgusting but one day I woke up and I was gonna go for a run in my garden and there was a dead pigeon on the floor…:no_mouth:
And we got rid of it and there was another one the next day and it happened for a week :nerd_face:
But then again I hate my neighbours on the left so maybe-:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Ooh thats not good dead birds means there was evil theree👁

1 Like

IKR :confounded:
I prayed so hard-
But at least it stopped so I can actually go in my garden in peace :relieved::nerd_face:

1 Like

OMG I thought it only happens to me like it would be super quiet in the house and I would hear someone shout my name I ask everyone uf someone called me and everyone would say no. In my mind I’m like ‘tf am I seriously having voices in my more realistic than usual. I think I’m hallucinating. Yh that’s like the only possible explanation’

2 Likes

Oh yeah the name part too, but U HAVE to igmore it because me and the people i talk to, including my grandma, told me that if u hear something call ur name but no one did, thats a demon trying to get attention, and if you answer your letting it come in in some type of way

But shit i answered quite a few times when i was younger :skull::skull:

But seriously though do you have shops on the forums

1 Like

Yess i have a shop :kiss: - 𝕲𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖞𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝕬𝖗𝖙 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖕! {open & free!}

I answer like all the time

1 Like

It’s crazy how the mind can freak one out so darn much, because I sure as hell hope no crazy ax killer is on your roof or in my house :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like