Yes!

-Ao :sparkles:

1 Like

I’d like to change her hair to Double Bun Half Down Hair

1 Like

Okie dokie!

-Ao✨

1 Like

@Ao_writes please tag me when your requests are open! Your work is so pretty- :pleading_face:

1 Like

Awww, thank you :sneezing_face::heart: And of course, I’ll add you to my tag list!

-Ao✨

2 Likes

Hi!
Theme: I love like blacks, dark blues, and greys, also anything kind of dark and mysterious is a plus.

Character details: soft body, brows- straight medium (dark brown), hair - medium straight down (ash blonde), eyes - deep set false lashes smokey eyes (hazel dark), face - round soft, nose - round button, lips - full round pouty (pink beige gloss)

Outfit:

Pose Reference:

Background:

I hope this is all okay! Your work is stunning!!

Hi there! Thank you for requesting but my waiting list is full and I’m not adding people to my side list, I could tag you when my spots open up?

-Ao✨

Yes please!! <3

1 Like

@M_H_C_Episode I am happy to say that both your covers are done!
I had to change some things but I hope you like them🥺

Covers💥

-Ao🌞

1 Like

Thank u!

1 Like

Hey I want to request a profile picture can you tag me when you start taking requests please :blush:

1 Like

Yes! I’ll add you to my tag list🙂

-Ao✨

1 Like

I want profile picture please :heart:

The details

Body: Female Athletic Body (Copper 05)

Brow: Arched Natural (blackjet)

Hair: Long Half Up Ponytail Hair (Black dark)

Eyes: Deepset Downturned (Brown black)

Face: Diamond

Nose: Pointed Downturned

Lips: Full Round Flat Top Skin (Blackberry matte)

Clothes:

IMG_20201123_171743

Pose:

Background:

I want the same background in the pose

1 Like

Thanks for requesting, my waiting list is full and I’m not taking any people on my side waiting list, I already put you down on my tag list, so once my spots open again, you can send in one of my forms to request a spot🙂

-Ao🌻

1 Like

@theoidk I am happy to say that both your covers are done!
Though for the second cover, I used the same thing as the small cover due to the fact that I don’t do separate looking small and large covers, I’m sorry if your disappointed, it’s totally my fault as I should have told you this earlier but other than that, I hope you like it :pleading_face::sob:

Covers✨🌻

-Ao☀️

2 Likes

Oh. MY. GOODNESS!!! THEY LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I didn’t expect this, although I knew you’re really talented. After the contest ends, I’ll be updating my covers. I love everything about them!! Thank you so, so, so much! :white_heart:

1 Like

Aww, thank you! I’m so happy you liked them🥺

-Ao✨

@GirlGamer_Catz I am happy to say that your covers are finished!
Please note that the small cover came out looking a tad weird due to the size and the fact that I had to change some of the original things you asked for, other than that, I hope you like them🙃

Covers❄️

Please make sure to credit me whenever you use them using my insta @ao_writes.episode unless your using it on the forums, then you use @Ao_writes.

-Ao✨

1 Like

Omg…
That…
Is…

ASTONISHING!!!,

AMAZING!!!
and
A REALLY GOOD WORK OF ART!!!

1 Like

Uploaded it! lol

1 Like